Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

These are definitely more limited and harder to get than previously thought.

Please stop spewing nonsense
mean.gif
Let me guess you are 0 for your raffles and counting on release date. CMON BRO! THESE ARE BLACK AND RED 12s THAT MIKE ACTUALLY WORE!
Sure  0 in raffles.. BECAUSE I DIDNT ENTER ANY Mr Wizard
indifferent.gif
... Aint worried bout nothing

Someone need to tell me where I can enter the draw for the trophy 23 shoes that drop tommorow only 5k made

These are definitely more limited and harder to get than previously thought.
If D. Sporting Goods is getting them than they're not limited by any means....there's just a high demand for them which is why ppl are striking out on raffles. Everyone should be able to get a pair either online or from unclaimed raffles

Only like 2-3 D sporting goods even get retros in store and usually small amount.

They don't sell online

Got two more calls from champs and fnl at Victoria garden now im 5/28 :D first time hitting instore raffle guess I'm lucky this time

Only like 2-3 D sporting goods even get retros in store and usually small amount.

They don't sell online
Think I counted about 46 different stores getting them and the only time they do get retros is on MASS PRODUCED gr's like this one.....and I know they don't sell online. I was referring to everyone should be able to kop online from snkrs/ftl/fta/etc....
http://m.dickssportinggoods.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=99250976

These aren't limited so stop panicking. If you want them you'll get them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom