Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I told myself "go to bed at 8pm so you can be fresh and ready to go for the launch" **** ain't happening I'm too wired for this release

roll.gif

man, I have no luck. 0/8. My friend entered one raffle, and got a call.

For the class of 97 pack, I went before store closing on the last day for raffles, and there was only one other name, and I didn't win that raffle.

I was like 0/6 for white cement 4.

0/4 on blue chrome foamposite.

0/4 for 72-10.

0/4 for french blue 12.

For the class of 97 pack, I went before store closing on the last day for raffles, and there was only one other name, and I didn't win that raffle.

0/4 for 72-10.

0/4 for french blue 12.

Haven't won anything since Nike started this stupid "The Draw" system :smh:

0/4 for 72-10.

0/4 for french blue 12.

I would say better luck next time
But your raffle skills are grade A horse [emoji]128169[/emoji]

0/4 for 72-10.

0/4 for french blue 12.
well it seems as though your raffle ticket consumption is increasing with every release so your bound to hit one soon

0/4 for 72-10.

0/4 for french blue 12.
Don't worry too much about it. Bet you gonna cop one online tomorrow. 

Law of averages. You will win one (or more) eventually.

Sooooo ive never hit on a raffle before this release and I mostly cop online so do we with raffles still wait in the long line if there is one? Sorry if it's a stupid question lol

Sooooo ive never hit on a raffle before this release and I mostly cop online so do we with raffles still wait in the long line if there is one? Sorry if it's a stupid question lol
Depends on the store. Some stores do it like clockwork and you don't wait. Some do it one by one and ask for your size then go to the back and get it.

Back
Top Bottom