Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Debating whether I should just try and go after a 12.5 online then going down to NIke FCFS and going after a 13. I have a pair locked down at champs already. I don't ball in jordans really so I don't think the toe room would be too much to worry about but I want it to be comfortable as well.

I'm all ready 2 deep

need 2 more 
nerd.gif

All mens sizes gone at Cherry Hill HOH. Figured i come close to 10 & i might get lucky like i did with the Cement 4s lol

Went to my local DSG and they gave out tickets at 7am smh. Got there earlier at 8.15am and saw like 6 people outside so I thought I was good but when I saw the doors open I went inside and all they had left was 3.5Y. 

Lmao someone dropped their car keys in line... Nike employees shouting if anyone lost their keys

This is my first time winning a raffle for Footlocker. They said they open at 8 (mall opens at 10). Do I HAVE to be there at 8 to claim the shoes or do I have a little window of time. I know on the site it says til 6pm but just wondering if anybody has ever experienced situations where the store didn't hold their pair. I was planning to go around 10 win the mall is actually open.

Back
Top Bottom