Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Got through on SNKRS desktop after about 35min of erros like everyone else. Just have some patience and keep resubmitting its what I did till it finally got through.

I have a hard time believing everyone about the snkrs when both the app and the site are still giving me the same dam issues.  Frustrating $#!T.

Got to double up from 1 store manager was real cool. Won the raffle at FNL. Came in he remembered me I told him I won the raffle and he was like "ur good man we got pairs I just want to sell em all" so I asked for another 8.5 and he was like no prob and just put em to the side ended up getting rewards points for both. This was a great morning. Would have been irate if I ran into probs on snkrs like other dudes on here. They diff give u that old nostalgic feeling the OGs had View media item 2048006

Last edited:
Haven't got through on NDC is a while. Maybe over a year for a hyped release. FNL is just trash. NDC came through 

I'm still getting the error on the app with address and desktop "Save & Continue" just keeps looping

Back
Top Bottom