Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Woke up from nap and got 1 from SNKRS.

It took forever for it to recognize my address. I would select it and it would think about it then say, Oops something went wrong". I don't get why it's not already my default info? Finally after trying for 30 minutes I deleted the app and reinstalled and got my pair.

My CC got charged, so I guess that's a good sign?  Still no confirmation email or anything yet.

I've been buying Js from the King of Prussia mall House of Hoops consistently since i moved to Philly 4 years ago....never have i seen a line as long as it was today.

Well I actually got em thru SNKRS, but skeptical since I went with TTS 10.5 and yet I hear these are a half size big. Does Nike have a good return policy just in case?

So it says got em on snkrs. First time buyin with the app. Is there a way to chech order status once they do ship

Omg I'm hype I've wanted these since my OG pair...the nostalgia [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom