Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Anybody from the Houston area need a 10.5. I have a shiekhs raffle I won that I will not be picking up. If interested pm, it's at the galleria

I think my main account is banned or something. Told me straight up that I didnt get them for a Sz 11.5. Logged into my alternative accounts and was able to cop with ease.

Took an hour of frustration 
smokin.gif

What a crazy morning. Woke up 15 mins after 8am PST &  still secured my pair on Footlocker.com. My pops called me while all this was happening and used the "remember I bought you these when you was kid" favor for his size 13 and I tried the SNKRS App on the Desktop at 7:45 PST and was lucky to get the "GOT'EM" screen at 8:03 PST. Feeling really good this morning especially being able to oop my Dad who never owned a pair until now. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Got the SNKRS confirmation at 802.

...buuuuuuuut resorted to copping from size?...so 2 pairs on the way.

Anybody get thru on eastbay? Been trying since 10. Git thru on snkrs and fnl but eastbay is ridiculous. It never used to be that hard to cop on the site ....personally speaking

Man, SNKRS failed me bad today! Kept giving me errors for shipping and payment... This app used to be nice to me :frown:

Back
Top Bottom