Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Still waiting for my shipping confirmation. I have a feeling my order will get canceled. I won't be that upset if it is, but I'd like to know soon. 

Guys eastbay call in orders have changed, you have to call a week and two days after the release, no more 48 hours.

Guys eastbay call in orders have changed, you have to call a week and two days after the release, no more 48 hours.

That seems a bit ridiculous.

The credit card orders should be either accepted or refused within 48 hours.

Dang everyone complaining about the OG quality comparison..its getting old. Almost as old as the "i Rememebr when i could go into a store and buy/try on a jordan 11 and leave with ease". Cmon guys. Sound like some old people. "Them cadillacs was all metal in my day" come on. These shoes are nice

Most complaining about the quality never had the OGs, only saw pics of them! I've never complained about the XIIs OGs or nah because the shoes are built like tanks pretty much near indestructible and great to ball in! QC issues will be on any shoes you wear, even Guccis or Pradas. Not saying you shouldn't complain but just enjoy your shoes.

It works fine, clear your cache and history
No, it still show me ths message "http://www.eastbay.com/ns/message/403.html" and size uk down too.
alien.gif

Last edited:
Fit wise, which model are they similar to? 3's, 4's, 6's? I usually get tts, last pair of 12's I had where the 03 bred and I went tts.

For the most part, it won't be until Tuesday/early Wednesday that all receive shipping confirmation. It's an annoying waiting game, but best thing to do is not to think about it. You'll only drive yourself crazy from anxiety and hoping your order doesn't get cancelled

For those looking to cop these on market beware of the FLUgazzis with the carbon copy fiber and 3 on the tongue above the laces instead of covered..this cat tried to sell me some so they def floating around ...heres a a tag from my fooaction pairView media item 2049132

Just checked deadlaced twitter the most recent posts are asking $280, but I guess my estimate of around $300 is still wildly wrong and you're still shaking your head?

I'm shaking my head at the idea of paying over 300 for these Black / Varsity Red 12s

We got folks out here who post the same French Blue 12s for sale asking for a RT and can't get rid of them.

I stated this last night few pages back closely watching his page and seeing the price drop each post from 300-285-275-260-250-240-230 FB 12's

And my favorites is chock full of then posts too.

All I know those looking hold out because YB 350's, GITD 750's, Champ Pack 8s, OVO 12s dropping soon and obviously sellers need funds and are going offloading for cheap

Ignore the person who said to ignore eBay, $300 is a good ballpark estimate.

To those with a pair, How does the responsiveness of the zoom compare to previous models?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom