Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

1s are trash.
air forces >>>

*record skip*

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] Hol' Up???

if u wanna keep it funky? he's right.

none ya give 2 **** 's about Jordan I's unless they're OG colored.. Forces can by bought in a plethora of colors OG or not and still be dope.

being a sig shoe means you can't just do anything cuz it loses their aura. not da case with uptowns.

let's not do this, ninja. ur from ny so realistically no one can take ur opinion serious when it comes to air forces (or timbs :lol: ), brah (srs). forces over jordan 1s?

:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

umm if Nike only sold Air force I's it would rival entire shoe companies...

like i said, ya dont give a crap about Jordan I's unless they're Highs & OG colored..mids & lows is outlet material.

highs, yes. all og c/w, no...

sbb, frag, clover that's just off top, no effort so there's obviously more. that debunks your theory off break. forces, on the other hand, are literally dead to me. it's a ny thing with forces. yeah, certain like down south cats still rock white on whites ( :x ). forces like butters are cooked after just one wear. i put reebok classics in the same category. just something i can't and won't ever go back to. did it to death in bmore in the late 80s, early 90s, but that's just me.

Last edited:
So how did this release go for you guys? Who copped?
Here's how it went for me
NPH-dissapoint.gif

To summarize (even tho I dubbed the cop)

-Sneakers release, bots destroy every sneaker website for about 45 minutes

-Only site that was working was SNKRS, some got through with footlocker

-It turned into a raffle where people were waiting in line and had a 50/50 chance of getting the shoe from SNKRS

-Many were angry, the ones who copped were lucky. 

-Resales are at bout $245-275 even $300 and probably gonna go up a lot.

1s are trash.
air forces >>>

*record skip*

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] Hol' Up???

if u wanna keep it funky? he's right.

none ya give 2 **** 's about Jordan I's unless they're OG colored.. Forces can by bought in a plethora of colors OG or not and still be dope.

being a sig shoe means you can't just do anything cuz it loses their aura. not da case with uptowns.

let's not do this, ninja. ur from ny so realistically no one can take ur opinion serious when it comes to air forces (or timbs :lol: ), brah (srs). forces over jordan 1s?

umm if Nike only sold Air force I's it would rival entire shoe companies...

like i said, ya dont give a crap about Jordan I's unless they're Highs & OG colored..mids & lows is outlet material.
facts

*looks at location. disregards post*
:lol:

I did okay.

View media item 2051635
Edit: since apparently posting pics of pairs you bought is against the rules:

The pic is my front porch, not a stock room...and they're all the same size, not multiple sizes...and while I don't feel like I need to defend my quadruple up, I ooped the other 3 pairs for retail, and I no longer have the additional three pairs in my possession.

Dude asked how people fared, I posted how I fared.

Last edited:
Im a still give a B+, LIke I Said The Seems Off But They Look Closer To The 2003 Version. Classic Colorway.

And They Were Not That Bad To Send Back, Ill Just Put Em Up And Wait Unttil Everyone Kill Theres.

The pic is my front porch, not a stock room...and they're all the same size, not multiple sizes...and while I don't feel like I need to defend my quadruple up, I ooped the other 3 pairs for retail, and I no longer have the additional three pairs in my possession.

Dude asked how people fared, I posted how I fared.

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 It doesn't have to be a stockroom per say as long it's a pic of multiples, but okay, just tried to let you know.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Lol [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom