Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Not the biggest fan of the 03 red (I guess these are the same), but will still probably double up on these. I never double up on anything lol.

Either way...if they are dull and not vibrant like OG I'm still in. I think they look really good. My 1st and last 12....unless a super lowkey gamma restock which I highly doubt...and maybe those purple white hornet 12s lol

The og red is dark, not bright
I'll agree to that if the White/Red 12s were brighter. Owned the white red og pair and compared it to my 09 flu games. The red is not only much brighter but it looks like a very true red not full like the 09 pair

I know but is this "remastered" Black and Red 12 suppose to be close to the original rather than close to a retro
Chicago 1s, white cement 4s, Hare 7s are all examples of JB making the retro closer to the retro instead of the OG whether it was the colors used or the mold of retros

I was looking forward to a nice, bright red on these since all retros are supposed to be "remastered" now. Guess not. Pass.

So the dull color red sucks.

Also, I'm not a XII expert but do the soles on the 2016's look more translucent than the 03's? That's how the og's were if I remember correctly.

That whole shoe looks off to me,looks like 2012 playoffs. CDP taxis padding sucked but mine are still good. Gammas were super comfy just like nubucs. I love 12s but thoes dont sit right with me,ill cop the ogs or wait it out for another retro

Also I'm sure those are UA aka fakes....they never are right with the colors usually....but what do I know???

I hope so,just the shape of em looks gross. All stiff small laces. I have a lot if 12s but im no expert.

Man these hit my nostalgia button. 12's were what got me in jays back in 96. The 2 dominant colors are very prominent and I remember so many people had em. Sadly, I wanted a Nintendo 64 more than these. Sometime after, I went to the mall to buy a pair and the employee at Doumitt shoes persuaded me to buy the 13s. Passed on the 03's because I just copped the 3's and I was a broke college student. I want these bad.

Last edited:
Oh yea!!! I have pics of these as a baby,in the taxis, i was born sept of 94 i was crying with the easter bunny with these [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]lol had the 64 for christmas too my pops got it! Man good times i love 12s hope they bring back some gems & leave 2015 a good year for 12s

Either way...if they are dull and not vibrant like OG I'm still in. I think they look really good. My 1st and last 12....unless a super lowkey gamma restock which I highly doubt...and maybe those purple white hornet 12s lol

This

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom