Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

ontrac has these shoes at 1LB for what it's worth lol.. I am reading nothing but bad reviews about their shipping

Last edited:
Shipping in state is usually always around $8-$10 as long as its not completely cross state.

I always ship out at 3lbs

easy... in CA with the Tax will take you to $17 bucks

plus a big box like these 12's come in

Fooorrrget about it!

ship anywhere out of state and it's $15+
Forgot about Cali but you can just charge more for that as I have done.  I think the most it cost me to ship to Cali was 17 and some change.
Then you're grossly under estimating the weight. At 3 lbs, most retros are 4. Here is the usps cost plus add the signature confirmation of 2.35 from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia
You got it I ship everything at 3lbs and as long as I am not going to far west its 10 bucks at most.

thx, I am brand new to the game so to speak. Flu was my first launch

No prob. Shipping charges are flat out a rip off.

USPS can be a hassle at times but are the cheapest and one of the most reliable as long as you send priority with tracking and signature confirm.

Anything over 5lbs for UPS & FedEx is usually an arm and a leg :smh:

Those 11 Lows are going to affect the resale of these. This is a great thing and I might get a job at Wal Mart ($9-$10 an hour).

We went from talking about the shoe to talking about shipping quotes and prices.

But no ones calling that out

But when I kid around I'm a bullseye target

eyes.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

NT never fails
mean.gif
Good point

Nah fam night shift wal-mart is hell bruh

Lost my sanity for the year I worked there

Pay wasn't even worth it no mo

work nights get an extra 1.00. work maintenance get another 1-1.50 for hazard pay. work in a Walmart that has more than 2 surrounding towns and you'll be gettin like 14 an hour
Is that for Wal Marts nationwide? Minimum Wage in South Carolina is $7.25.
See if loss prevention has an opening at walmart youll get a few more bucks instead of ringing but its better than nothing
I don't know the opening available until I call tomorrow. The lady that's suppose to help me out wan't in today.

Tried to DM scrub so we can squash this "beef" he got with me but seems like he ignored it

Go Figure......

Back
Top Bottom