Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Did they make you feel like a kid again?
Absolutely, part of the fun, plus it helps rationalize the ever rising prices. 
Nah just think it's funny how you're complaining about the box when you say you never complain about the box
laugh.gif
silly rabbit
Part of "NT experience" has someone put it the other day.

View media item 2054342View media item 2054344
My pair came with a vertical line on the black portion of the midsole and an Eraser-point sized scuff on the first panel above that... Both on the left shoe... They Damn near look like B-Grades imo... Even tho I love getting Jordans in perfect condition when they're brand new, I'm not too pressed about the flaws... I mean, what are my other options besides returning my pair back to the store and end up paying resale prices for a pair that's not guaranteed to be a perfect pair either? [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Nah just think it's funny how you're complaining about the box when you say you never complain about the box
laugh.gif
silly rabbit
I know you were just messing around but I think you missed the point.

Adding that he never complains adds to the point he was making....He never complains, but this was so bad it warrants complaining.  Anyway...

I know you were just messing around but I think you missed the point.

Adding that he never complains adds to the point he was making....He never complains, but this was so bad it warrants complaining.  Anyway...

That makes sense. It just looks like hypocrite sentence. Didn't mean to start anything. Just complaining about something while you say you never complain about something looks funny imo.

Last edited:
That makes sense. It just looks like hypocrite sentence. Didn't mean to start anything
Lol nah its all good, I knew what you were saying.  There's been entirely too much arguing ITT....back to da shoes now hopefully.

On another note, both of my pairs don't have glue stains...not sure I would care too much since I will be wearing them.  

"Flu games" on the left......"Glu stains" on the right .. rt pair is from FTA, theyre flawless..my homie can take the snkrs pair..lets see what ill get from my fnl order tomorrow.

the camera didnt capture the glue too well but theres enough on that snkrs pair.

I love NT, but NT has definitely messed with our heads a little. Before NT, i never noticed, or cared about glue stains. Out actually stopped me from purchasing some great shoes.

Last edited:
View media item 2054415I've been trying to take a break from buying sneakers, but last Saturday I came home drunk at 9am from partying all night and into the morning and bought these off SNKRS while still inebriated. One of my friends had an original pair of black and red 12's when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade and got put onto Jordan's after seeing these. A few months later I had my mom buy a pair of flint 13s as my first pair. Even after all these years of buying Jordan's this is my first pair of 12s. The quality is pretty good. I don't know why everyone is complaining about glue stains. Without glue your sneakers won't hold together and will fall apart. Lol.

View media item 2054415I've been trying to take a break from buying sneakers, but last Saturday I came home drunk at 9am from partying all night and into the morning and bought these off SNKRS while still inebriated. One of my friends had an original pair of black and red 12's when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade and got put onto Jordan's after seeing these. A few months later I had my mom buy a pair of flint 13s as my first pair. Even after all these years of buying Jordan's this is my first pair of 12s. The quality is pretty good. I don't know why everyone is complaining about glue stains. Without glue your sneakers won't hold together and will fall apart. Lol.

Remember when you were in 2nd grade and your art teacher told you not to use too much glue because it looks sloppy? Guess it's all about the presentation.

Dang. The half beefs and make up sessions in here are too moist for me

-"Yo you wrong"
--"na fam you wrong"
-"yo fam im sorry you not wrong"
--"yo fam i only say you was wrong because you said i was wrong :frown: i didnt mean it"
(Hugs)

Last edited:
Even the OG's had glue stains and faults. I think this year's pair was done really well for the most part. 

-"Yo you wrong"
--"na fam you wrong"
--"yo fam i only say you was wrong because you said i was wrong :frown: i didnt mean it"
(Hugs)

Lmao, I been in this thread all day shawty and havent seen not one situation end like this.

Remember when you were in 2nd grade and your art teacher told you not to use too much glue because it looks sloppy? Guess it's all about the presentation.

Tell that to the 2nd grader who made these in a sweatshop in China. Don't be hard on the little ones.

-"Yo you wrong"
--"na fam you wrong"
(Hugs)

NT we gon drama but at the end of day we :smokin :smokin :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom