Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

anyone else be getting the "due to high demand, this product could not be added to cart. please attempt your request again" BS from eastbay? is that an error or just means that they're all in other carts? i swear it used to say something different.

Yup I think they are gone. It's usually a small window.

Try mobile guys. I was trying on desktop for 20 minutes and got through on mobile immediately.

Try mobile guys. I was trying on desktop for 20 minutes and got through on mobile immediately.

Got through on mobile as well on Eastbay. Even had time to correct billing address (we moved since last summer and I never updated info) and change payment methods.

Got through on mobile as well on Eastbay. Even had time to correct billing address (we moved since last summer and I never updated info) and change payment methods.
Same here.  It’s also a matter of luck with these things too. Just gotta keep hammering away at it.

looks like i finally turned my two pairs of 10.5s into size 10's. first time i've been size duped by jordan brand.... funny thing is my taxis are like the same size it seems and i didnt notice on those.

cooked one pair this morning on the restock and grabbed another pair from a follower.

After waiting a whole HR Cart jacked
It's cool somebody will have to unload a pair below retail and I'll be there :tongue:

I wouldn't be surprised if there was another restock after this one. Congrats to those who were able to cop this time around 
nthat.gif

Got thru, carted, paid, got order confirmation on webpage! Then I get a fraud alert on my credit card.... Clicked that the purchase was legit, but called eastbay to make sure. They said it looked like everything went thru. Called cc company to confirm the same and they said it went thru. Never got a confirmation email. I'm nervous...

Got thru, carted, paid, got order confirmation on webpage! Then I get a fraud alert on my credit card.... Clicked that the purchase was legit, but called eastbay to make sure. They said it looked like everything went thru. Called cc company to confirm the same and they said it went thru. Never got a confirmation email. I'm nervous...
If it's in your order history you should be fine. Emails don't come immediately.

Last edited:
I can't believe how lucky I am.

After missing out on these during launch and striking out with raffles, I was on lunch break this past Monday and decided to randomly walk into Champs on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto.

Apparently, 10 mins before I came in, some guy returned a pair of size 11 Flu Games because he decided he wanted the White/Red XI lows that dropped this past Saturday instead.

I walked in just as one of the employees was putting one of the shoes on display. I asked him what size, he said 11, instant purchase for me.

Left with the biggest smile on my face, I honestly felt like a child on Christmas morning.

I can't believe how lucky I am.

After missing out on these during launch and striking out with raffles, I was on lunch break this past Monday and decided to randomly walk into Champs on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto.

Apparently, 10 mins before I came in, some guy returned a pair of size 11 Flu Games because he decided he wanted the White/Red XI lows that dropped this past Saturday instead.

I walked in just as one of the employees was putting one of the shoes on display. I asked him what size, he said 11, instant purchase for me.

Left with the biggest smile on my face, I honestly felt like a child on Christmas morning.
Must be an incredible feeling to walk in on that kind of surprise.

Just got my tracking number from my order this morning. Are these all returned and cancelled ordered pairs or extra stock that was not released on release date

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the easiest restocks ever.  I was busy at work so I was a few minutes past the hour when I could try.  Clicked add to cart twice and went straight through checkout in under a minute.  Delivery for Friday already.

I see people were successful on the restock today, sadly I didn't try. I'm trying to save the $200 I got for the Nike Air Black and Metallic Silver 5s. When I manage to get a job (Wal Mart hasn't called me back to confirm I got the job) I'll probably be able to secure these by my birthday (June 25).

Back
Top Bottom