Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Is it possible he was talking about the red upper with white bottom that is coming out in July

Most likely next year with Playoffs.
how are you both making conclusions based on guesses instead of the facts. Dino has a tweet saying the cherry 12s were dropping this fall. Cherry 12s are the nickname for the OG white and red 12s. He didn't say anything about them dropping in 2017 either

how are you both making conclusions based on guesses instead of the facts. Dino has a tweet saying the cherry 12s were dropping this fall. Cherry 12s are the nickname for the OG white and red 12s. He didn't say anything about them dropping in 2017 either

You make no since, i said is it possible not that it was the answer to the tweet read first

smile.gif
Is this a photo you found or a pair you purchased?

Just came across my twitter TL
True because unless that person received that retro card from "The Master" 12s I don't believe they're legit. The White and French Blue 12s didn't come with a retro card (judging by the Street Gear video on them).

May 28th seems like forever from now. Can't wait but its all good I can work hard and save that guap[emoji]128514[/emoji]

definitely time to restore my 03 pair. gives me a month to wear before theyre everywhere. will be glad to have another pair for a while.

I hope they get the red right time with remastered stuff, because the 03 and 09 pairs were horrible

First pair of J's I ever saw when I was a kid. In on these big time. Looks like JB did a good job on them

^because they don't want all the kiddies that buy up their product to be confused as to why their "hot new breds" are coming in a Nike box.

Spent a lot of money on sneakers lately and originally didn't plan on getting these, but the more I see the more I want. Subscribed and will be along for the ride which could be dangerous for my wallet.

Haven't been this amped about a release in a really long time!! These seem slept on. Hopefully it's an easy

Back
Top Bottom