Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Wouldn't they not be legit by the mere fact that they are available before the release date?
Doesn't mean they aren't authentic. How he gets his stock early is unknown to me. Quite a few early sneaker reviews plug him as the source.

Wouldn't they not be legit by the mere fact that they are available before the release date?

That sounds ridiculous, finishline and other retailers near me have these already they just can't sell them til release date and if I was to get a pair from them today would that make them "fake"?

This guy always post the receipt too but blurs out the store they are from as they can lose their JB account if they find out they are selling them early.

I don't know if this has been answered already, but for those who have the Master 12's, is the Zoom Air springy?

None of the recent 12's have Zoom Air. Just a regular full length Air Sole unit. Although I prefer Zoom, the Air Sole unit is still very comfortable IMO.

i been meaning to ask this. why does the title say summer release when summer begins june 20th?

The recent 12's have zoom. It's not full length though. Nike does make description mistake. These are the same people who said suede was full grain leather on multiple shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom