Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

babyjs23 babyjs23 :lol: Didn't know you were down here in SD. I never enter in any of the SD raffles. Sheihks down here in SD never has a size 15. I gotta head up to LA this weekend anyway.

babyjs23 babyjs23 :lol: Didn't know you were down here in SD. I never enter in any of the SD raffles. Sheihks down here in SD never has a size 15. I gotta head up to LA this weekend anyway.
Yeah fam . I think we even went back-and-forth about what freeways to take for the Yeezy raffles, 32nd Naval Base, etc :lol:

I've heard. Still batting .000 at that entire mall tho.
frown.gif
My friend, that's why I hardly input raffles. The only place I won a raffle was in Columbia when I was in school.

you're playing yourself by complaining about hypothetical shadiness. I've won shoes at GSP more times then I can remember. One of my favorite malls
Hey I'm just going on what mad people have complained to me and a few other people.  Let's call a spade a spade in saying that all stores in this day and age practices some type of shade of some sort.  So not complaining at at all dude.  Just a observation that's all

I'll start with 3 pairs again come Saturday.... Hopefully I can add a few more later on.
Save some for the rest of us that I have to purchase resale. The lower the resale price, the higher the chance for some to secure.

Last edited:
Save some for the rest of us that I have to purchase resale. The lower the resale price, the higher the chance for some to secure.
Resale? What happened? You seemed so confident about the abundance of these and now your talking about paying resale? :nerd:

Nah, you'll land a pair at retail.

I didn't want to leave any options on the table. Like most here, these are a must have.
I know, I'm not saying it's impossible to win but the chances are lower than others. Also we have a lot of "red nation" coming out for these too.

Resale? What happened? You seemed so confident about the abundance of these and now your talking about paying resale?
nerd.gif

Nah, you'll land a pair at retail.
Won't be able to purchase on release day because of funds. If I had found a job when I finished this semester, yes but... 

Hey I'm just going on what mad people have complained to me and a few other people.  Let's call a spade a spade in saying that all stores in this day and age practices some type of shade of some sort.  So not complaining at at all dude.  Just a observation that's all
I'm not saying they've never held a single pair, but ignoring an entire mall with 5+ stores which each get 100's of pairs does not make sense to me. If you feel that way though do you

I'm not saying they've never held a single pair, but ignoring an entire mall with 5+ stores which each get 100's of pairs does not make sense to me. If you feel that way though do you
Not really ignoring an entire mall.  It would be virtually impossible to get to Paramus from Newark with no car and having to rely on PT.  So I rely on Willowbrook, EO, Newark, and if all else fails, NYC

Got my 2 tickets from my locals spots but haven't hit locally since oreos last year so I'm not getting my hopes up. Will most likely be in front of my computer come Saturday morning. These got me really excited for black/red 13s... Hopefully next year! Good luck coppin everyone!

Today's raffle run reminded me why I'm thankful for e commerce. For these had to put up with it to play. Another run for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom