Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I've entered 3 raffles. Waiting to enter 1 more, but I already have 1 guaranteed ticket in my size.

If I get any more i'll give to my friend who asked about these back in November.

I don't have the energy to flip and multiples aren't really needed for 12s.

Next on the list is the metallic 5 NA (maybe); and then True Blue and Space Jams in the fall. Then, I REALLY quit. 

Last edited:

That outsole…

25qvko9.jpg

[VIDEO=]

:wink:[/VIDEO]
[VIDEO=][/video]

Last edited:
It's crazy you guys are getting calls already...most of the spots around me are doing their raffles until Thursday and not making the calls until Friday.

It's crazy you guys are getting calls already...most of the spots around me are doing their raffles until Thursday and not making the calls until Friday.

I definitely get you as I was surprised myself since calls wouldn't normally start until Thursday for my side but I guess that's changed? Anyways the earlier the better in my opinion,that way the wait won't be as long.

I definitely get you as I was surprised myself since calls wouldn't normally start until Thursday for my side but I guess that's changed? Anyways the earlier the better in my opinion,that way the wait won't be as long.

Yea I was surprised too when I got both my calls from my local FNL's they did the raffle for only 1 day and then called today not gonna complain either

Put in for a raffle today and the store manager was telling me that there have been complaints of mutiple people, winning in the mall at multiple stores and selling them for a profit on mall property. So on Fridays all the store managers get together and exchange list of the winners to see that no one name will appear multiple times. Then make calls accordingly. Anyone else's mall doing this?

Last edited:
I didn't put in any raffle entries. It just feels like a waste of time, especially out here in SoCal

*WizShrug.gif*

I hope I don't regret it.

Man.. I haven't got an early call in a long time, and even when I did it was Wed. Now if I even win a raffle it's usually at 8pm on Fri.. Last min to get me sweating. :lol: I'm sure I'll be able to get a pair but it sure would be nice to pick em up in store Sat. :D

Put in for a raffle today and the store manager was telling me that there have been complaints of mutiple people, winning in the mall at multiple stores and selling them for a profit on mall property. So on Fridays all the store managers get together and exchange list of the winners to see that no one name will appear multiple times. Then make calls accordingly. Anyone else's mall doing this?
I actually like that a lot.  I put in 6 entries, I just want my one pair.  I will swing one to a friend if I get more than 1, I am still skeptical on getting mine though after seeing the pages and pages of entries....

Got 18 tix between me and my girl 

Went to Finishline at the mall no one goes to and they only had a half page full of names.  Im hoping that one is a guarantee call for me since no one hit that store up 

Got 18 tix between me and my girl 

Went to Finishline at the mall no one goes to and they only had a half page full of names.  Im hoping that one is a guarantee call for me since no one hit that store up 
same with me. one finishline only had 8 names. said she was calling tomorrow so i hope

4 tickets today, and two guaranteed tickets tomorrow morning.  These multiple lines are hell, but you gotta pay to play, so no beef

Back
Top Bottom