Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I think some of you are paranoid, talking about these being delayed when it's nowhere near the release date. Most of the shoes that were delayed were within a week of their release date. Everyone calm down.

I think some of you are paranoid, talking about these being delayed when it's nowhere near the release date. Most of the shoes that were delayed were within a week of their release date. Everyone calm down.

i-aint-calming-down-no-more1.gif

Hey friend found his pair from I believe 03, not too sure. But what would cause this on the back and how normal or common is it? The translucent black. I've seen some pair with this before View media item 1999701

Hey friend found his pair from I believe 03, not too sure. But what would cause this on the back and how normal or common is it? The translucent black. I've seen some pair with this before
Could be that the sole is separating.

Hey friend found his pair from I believe 03, not too sure. But what would cause this on the back and how normal or common is it? The translucent black. I've seen some pair with this before View media item 1999701

The black is where the outsole meets the upper is normal. That's where the back tab meets the midsole.

Underneath the outsole of the 03's the phylon is red (exposed part in back is painted black) so it's more visible.

The OG's had red phylon in front black phylon in back so this wasn't visible

OG - Left
03 - Right…

View media item 1999720

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom