Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I did some tickets yesterday and will get some today. People seem to be really after these. I even had to stand in line at Champs that was 5-7 people just to get a ticket.
Can't say they didn't put the work in

True. But can't wait to see the end result

People have major (too much) time on their hands....I'm going to just gamble and go to the KOP mall Saturday morning at 8AM...if I miss, online attempts at 10AM or bust...I feel these will be in abundance. 

I was like its Monday, am I the only person working today on here.

No one is off on Monday's in the corporate world and service jobs

I just dont have time for raffles any longer...life is more important...online or bust for me as well. If not I'll catch it on fb threads in about a couple of weeks.

The Champs at Oak Park near KC has been giving out guaranteed tickets for at least a couple years now. Depending on the quantities produced you would usually have to get there 3 hours before the store opens. Ours is Sunday mornings though

Damn that makes me not wanna go back to KC. I didn't have sneaker money growing up there, but it's too easy here to just put in raffles and at least get 1 or 2 calls every time

Okay I'm finna help y'all out thank me later...for those of you that really want at least 1 pair, don't have a second person to get tickets and u never have luck on raffles, if you are in a huge city go to the mall or malls and get a raffle ticket from the morning shift and then go again right before closing and get another from the night shift, if u get a ticket thrown out for doubles then u will still have a chance at another store the odds of u winning twice at 1 store are slim and the only way they know u entered twice is if u hit twice out a huge number of tickets
Most people don't have time to go to the mall once, let alone twice.

Okay I'm finna help y'all out thank me later...for those of you that really want at least 1 pair, don't have a second person to get tickets and u never have luck on raffles, if you are in a huge city go to the mall or malls and get a raffle ticket from the morning shift and then go again right before closing and get another from the night shift, if u get a ticket thrown out for doubles then u will still have a chance at another store the odds of u winning twice at 1 store are slim and the only way they know u entered twice is if u hit twice out a huge number of tickets

Quickest way to get a disqualification for future raffles

Not everyone has 10+ stores at their disposal.

I live in Augusta, GA. Second largest city in the state. Within 30 min drive from here there are 13 possible raffle locations that I am aware of without going up to Columbia, SC. 13 locations really isn't a lot relative to the size of the city. I know many on here have less than that available to them.

Suggesting people to break the rules is a bad look imo.

Damn that makes me not wanna go back to KC. I didn't have sneaker money growing up there, but it's too easy here to just put in raffles and at least get 1 or 2 calls every time

We still have raffles, it's just champs that does it for some reason

Back
Top Bottom