Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

quick and probably stupid question....with the 1 limit per customer rule on NDC, does that means 1 PERIOD? or can i order 1 size 11, and 1 size 6.5y, since 1 is mens and 1 is GS?

Last edited:
quick and probably stupid question....with the 1 limit per customer rule on NDC, does that means 1 PERIOD? or can i order 1 size 11, and 1 size 6.5y, since 1 is mens and 1 is GS?

You can order both a GS and adult size on the same account.

Last edited:
Homey just called me and said he won 2 pairs and i could get the other one..

too bad it's a 10 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I live in a hood *** city so everyone and they momma, grandma, great grandparents, uncles and aunties, niece and nephews, going to have these on. Like the 72-10s all over again except folks was deep in the mall with those on hours after release

Got the call from FnL today. What a relief!!! Now if only I can get another call so I don't have to camp out Niketown Seattle on my SNKRS app to try and double up!!! Lol

These were the first pair of J's I purchased back in 97.
Very near and dear to my og heart! Good luck to all.

Last edited:

@ATDizzleThis. You can even buy PS, TD's and Infants sizes as well, in one order, if you're fast enough
wink.gif
thanks! i wasnt sure as ive never tried to do this before, but im gonna need an 11 and a 6.5y this saturday. repped the both of you. really apreciate the clarification.

Back
Top Bottom