Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I don't understand the complaints about "gloating". We're here to discuss the XII's, right? So why can't people discuss how many pairs they were able to get and their stories on how they were able to get them?... Then I got people in here telling me I can't complain about the quality of these shoes? Why not? [emoji]128514[/emoji].... What's there left to discuss?

It's really none of my business, but just offering an opinion: I never saw any benefit in Ziplocking my J's. Doing so can actually decrease the life of the full-grain leather upper by drying it out over time as well as contribute to the faster crumbling of the midsoles especially if you plan on keeping the shoes DS for a long time.
i get what youre saying but i dont fully close the ziplock bag, ive found that it helps keep my soles icy, along with 2 silica packs. I know 12s dont have icy sooes and all but i still do it...Ive heard the stories of people keeping em in ziplocks and then pulling them out years later only to see them fall apart, but i try to make sure i wear every pair at least every 3 months or so. I guess it just became a habit. So far so good though, i might take your reply into consideration though cuz i have thought about the worst case scenario, but only for non transluscent soles. Thanks
silica packs are very bad

@koncrete kickz
265 shipped. fnl retail would had been 217... so not TOO bad. foams after shipping are 280 anyway

Last edited:
Idk if I mentioned this in this thread or different thread but my brother (my twin)and i have the same size foot. He can fit into my sneakers and I can fit into his sneakers comfortably but he prefers a looser fit I prefer a tighter fit. I always get a size 10 in jordans and he always gets a size 10.5 Now mind you his 10.5 fits comfortably but I just like a tighter fit. I told him that these 12s run a little bit bigger but he didnt really think it was a big deal. He got a 10.5 and i got my size 10. The 10.5 was way big for him and he was pissed. The 10 was even a tad looser than what im used to but was fine for me and i wasnt about to go through ebay looking for a 9.5 for resell price because it could end up being tooo tight and i wasnt going through the hassle of trading either. Luckily i won 2 pairs and gave my brother the other size 10. It's the first time we have the same size shoe. I think the size 10 is really a 10.25 in comparison to jordan 11s(which i normally fit a size 10). Hope that helps sorry if its confusing and long

Trying to get rid of that 10.5 though? @niketock88

i get what youre saying but i dont fully close the ziplock bag, ive found that it helps keep my soles icy, along with 2 silica packs. I know 12s dont have icy sooes and all but i still do it...Ive heard the stories of people keeping em in ziplocks and then pulling them out years later only to see them fall apart, but i try to make sure i wear every pair at least every 3 months or so. I guess it just became a habit. So far so good though, i might take your reply into consideration though cuz i have thought about the worst case scenario, but only for non transluscent soles. Thanks
apparently some people on here have told me that if you use silica packets and ziploc bags (even if they aren't sealed) that it will dry out the midsole and make it crumble) I don't know if this is true or not but it's scared me enough to make me stop lol.

Nice. Question the 3 is it suppouse to be covered by the shoe lace or is there a space where u suppouse to see it. One shoes I se the 3 the otherone barely can be seen. The carbon fiber,how does it look on ur pairs? Mine is all one color but when u move the shoe around I see like u or v shape symbols

apparently some people on here have told me that if you use silica packets and ziploc bags (even if they aren't sealed) that it will dry out the midsole and make it crumble) I don't know if this is true or not but it's scared me enough to make me stop lol.

I think theres always gonna be a debate on that subject. From my stand point, theyve been good to my shoes for 3+ years, especially my foams. Another thing is that i wear all my kicks so they come out. Yall got me thinking now though. Im gonna do further research.

Are there any 97sadface38 lacelocks or pins anywhere online to put on the shoe or how do yall think a gray sharpie with that 97sadface38 will stay on the leather, i really like that edition on the 2009 versions

I think theres always gonna be a debate on that subject. From my stand point, theyve been good to my shoes for 3+ years, especially my foams. Another thing is that i wear all my kicks so they come out. Yall got me thinking now though. Im gonna do further research.
well they take moisture away and if forgotten can start to leak and that's a whole snowball affect on its own

well they take moisture away and if forgotten can start to leak and that's a whole snowball affect on its own
i live in FL so moisture and humidity is prevalent, then we have the rainy season so thats another reason. What u mean by leaking though, u mean the little balls in the packets? If they fall out it aint a biggy imo.

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC! I was nervous the whole weekend lol for everyone waiting, just be patient the shipping email will come.

Also, I WOULD RECOMMEND going .5 down if you didn't buy yet!

I bought both to try out. .5 down fits good if you are going to ball but TTS is perfect for casual for me. I have a narrow foot.

Thanks repped. i did a swap infront of a footaction kind of wish i stayed with the pair i bought. but i like the tts fit. the sneakers look good but i just wanted to make sure. one shoe the 3 is visible the other 3 is showing. im just gonna search for another pair and reselll for the price i pay

Not necessarily becuz when u untighten the laces u gonna see the 3 but thats how the UAs coming straight out the box...on a retail pair im seeing the 3 is covered DS..but that pic of UA is the same shoe with the fake carbon fiber

Thank you for chiming in about the size,

repped both brother Cool!
You're welcome bro, thanks for the rep 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom