Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Them suede Flu Games aren't indestructible, the sole turns ashy as hell.
I totally passed on the '09s. I remember buying them NDS for $80 in 2010 from some dude on Craigslist who was liquidating his collection, wore them twice, didn't like 'em, so I cleaned 'em up and sold them for like $170-180. The '09s were a slap in the face to the originals imo.

Playoff 12s are the goat.
This man knows
smokin.gif

Taxi above all for me. PSNY gets honorable mention. Wish I could've gotten those.

French Blues and Cherrys don't get enough love when talking about 12's.  

"I got a list, here's the order of my list that it's in

It goes Playoffs, FB's, da Flus den Cherrys

If you disagree wit dis list den cats gon be wary"

Sad thing it's nike not jb,alot of crime being done in order to grab these..is jordan Satan's son?

Guess your one friend dictates the hype of a sneaker.
how is HE dictating hype if people are asking HIM for a shoe. dictating hype would be him persuading people that she shoe is amazing and they should buy it. Anyways along with the long lines everywhere it was obviously a hyped shoe surprisingly. I kept hearing people talk about it and i never understood.

And please tell me your one of these scrubs in here that pulled a rookie mistake :smh:

NT can't hold y'all hands and baby y'all forever :smh:

If you question the legitimacy of what you purchased then why buy it in the first place

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And please tell me your one of these scrubs in here that pulled a rookie mistake :smh:

NT can't hold y'all hands and baby y'all forever :smh:

If you question the legitimacy of what you purchased then why buy it in the first place

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I got it from a friend for a present

Back
Top Bottom