Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Get that masters talk outa here. Sick of hearing of this plain shoe. The masters are in the same boat as all those wack 10s that just came out. When they get all creased they are going to look like a crappy nursing home shoe. If saying they better than the flus you probably couldnt cop

72-10 said six figure sold

asking why this only quarter milion :smile:

why asking? i love data lol

Last edited:
agree to disagree. i doubt they produce more pairs for any other release. At least not over the last 4-5 years. Nobody truly knows tho.
I think the legend blue release and the 72-10 release jordan really started making more for everyone. So the last 2 years yes. But before that? No. Gammas. No. Breds. No. Concords. No. The oreos 5s sold the most in 2013 with 500k pairs sold, which is more than the bred 11s. I cant see that happening if jordan made 1million bred 11s

Last edited:
agree to disagree. i doubt they produce more pairs for any other release. At least not over the last 4-5 years. Nobody truly knows tho.
I think the legend blue release and the 72-10 release jordan really started making more for everyone. So the last 2 years yes. But before that? No. Gammas. No. Breds. No. Concords. No. The oreos 5s sold the most in 2013 with 500k pairs sold, which is more than the bred 11s. I cant see that happening if jordan made 1million bred 11s

There was absolutely 500k bred 11s. Perhaps a million.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...f-a-million-pairs/+&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Last edited by a moderator:

That links not working for me.

View media item 2050866
View media item 2050867

This is really all the proof we have. I dont know how reliable it is. I can see what your saying with the breds maybe because there were many restocks. But that might be the only exception due to the fact that its an absolute classic. But at the end of the day we really dont know how many were made. I can inly go off availability and how easy it was to cop. We are all guessing. 1 million pairs of shoes is alot.

Last edited:

That links not working for me.

View media item 2050866
View media item 2050867

This is really all the proof we have. I dont know how reliable it is. I can see what your saying with the breds maybe because there were many restocks. But that might be the only exception due to the fact that its an absolute classic. But at the end if the day we really dont know how many were made. I can inly go iff availablity/ how easy it was to cop. We are all guessing. 1 million pairs of shoes is alot.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ates-150000-pairs/+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2013/0...a-million-pairs-made-produced-counterkicks-3/

And gammas were not hard to get. so Im guessing the numbers were also near 500000 or more.

I just saw this also

View media item 2050874
When you say 1 million pairs im thinking mens pairs but i guess they make more kids pairs which makes sense.

So they are definitley making more pairs in the last couple of years due the boom of sneakers whih was obvious to see

I just saw this also

View media item 2050874
When you say 1 million pairs im thinking mens pairs but i guess they make more kids pairs which makes sense.

So they are definitley making more pairs in the last couple of years due the boom of sneakers whih was obvious to see

Point of the argument was that no other Jordan over the course of the year is more produced than the annual holiday 11. Oreos were a Black Friday release if memory serves me correctly. Those do well also. Word to the Blk/Infrared 6. Shoe feels like **** but the look is perfect.

Point of the argument was that no other Jordan over the course of the year is more produced than the annual holiday 11. Oreos were a Black Friday release if memory serves me correctly. Those do well also. Word to the Blk/Infrared 6. Shoe feels like **** but the look is perfect.
it shouldnt matter if the oreo 5 was a black friday release...wasnt your argument that no other jordan is more produced, through out the course of the year, than the holiday 11? Black friday is still part of the year. Or maybe you are simply recalling the release date for that shoe. I dont know it seems to me like any christmas 11 before the breds was not mass produced as they are now.

Last edited:
1s are trash.

Good, when those og bred 1's drop on labor day weekend more pairs for me!
nah that shoe will help me fund for the rest of the year

1s are trash.
air forces >>>

*record skip*

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] Hol' Up???

if u wanna keep it funky? he's right.

none ya give 2 **** 's about Jordan I's unless they're OG colored.. Forces can by bought in a plethora of colors OG or not and still be dope.

being a sig shoe means you can't just do anything cuz it loses their aura. not da case with uptowns.
rep
plus jordan called them ugly and was gonna leave Nike after the 2 until the 3 was shown.

and you talkin retro+ just for 12s or everything? cuz everything? nahhhhhh, just 12s? well there really aren't many really. but black nubuck > masters

1s are trash.
air forces >>>

*record skip*

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji] Hol' Up???

if u wanna keep it funky? he's right.

none ya give 2 **** 's about Jordan I's unless they're OG colored.. Forces can by bought in a plethora of colors OG or not and still be dope.

being a sig shoe means you can't just do anything cuz it loses their aura. not da case with uptowns.

let's not do this, ninja. ur from ny so realistically no one can take ur opinion serious when it comes to air forces (or timbs :lol: ), brah (srs). forces over jordan 1s?
:rofl:
one reason why is also that ugly *** strip of leather at the side of the toe boxes. but hey, I actually look at a shoe to see if I want it, not by hype

Back
Top Bottom