OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Harrison Barnes would be a good pick up. His role on GSW reminds me when Harden played for OKC, can be a real contributor

Barnes is a restricted free agent so I expect the Warriors to match unless someone waaaay over spends.

And What about Batum? And I would Monitor Jennings from his injury. We probably could get him below market.

I don't think KP needs an all star guard to flourish. Cats giving up on grant in 12 games? It's a long season people and no matter who's brought in were not doing anything in the next season or two. Let these young bux develop before we MVP and trade rookies...

I don't think KP needs an all star guard to flourish. Cats giving up on grant in 12 games? It's a long season people and no matter who's brought in were not doing anything in the next season or two. Let these young bux develop before we MVP and trade rookies...

Dudes ready to write a rookie off after 12 games, gotta love NY... They'll be back in his corner soon. He's too talented

Def think Conley should be the top realistic priority this offseason. I doubt Beal is a realistic target or else he'd top that list. But with Memphis struggling lately and it being pretty apparent that their window to sneak into a WCF or Finals appearance is pretty much over, I def could see Conley exploring his options in FA.

But honestly, if him and Beal decide to stay put (purposely not mentioning KD as I refuse to even entertain the idea) then I rather keep doing what we have been, signing hard working two way role players that fit into the system. Absolutley DO NOT want to overspend on someone like Derozan or Eric Gordon who I could see easily coming in and disrupting the culture that we are trying to build. Both seem like me first players and I do not want them coming in and poisoning the locker room environment. Especially that bum Eric Gordon. I hate watching that dude play! Not to mention he's ridiculously injury prone. Hard pass on that. I like the mentions of Jennings tho, seems he's matured over these last few years but I'm still a little skeptical about him. 

i love Grant but if we have a chance to bring in Conley i wouldn't pass on him cause Grant is here.

i love Grant but if we have a chance to bring in Conley i wouldn't pass on him cause Grant is here.
Chance how, as in a trade? I'd be willing to sign as a free agent but not trading Grant or picks. I'm not ready this early in the season to start shedding rookies for 12 and 6 guys...

Back
Top Bottom