OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I wouldnt say we drastically improved but roster wise our team is better... we didnt add any superstars but if everyone plays up to their potential than this could be a decent team but well see

damn 31 wins? I saw us as the 4 seed last year so I'm just going to keep my mouth shut
laugh.gif
I remember having the
sick.gif
face when I saw the ESPN rankings the last two years. When they both turned out to be on point, all I could do was
mean.gif
tired.gif

I'm gonna go with an optimistic 35 win goal.  Feels reasonable to me, can't imagine a lot better, can't imagine much worse. 

Well it's official, we determined who's JRS favorite Italian of all time.

New poll coming soon

Not awful but would be nice if we just went back to the early 90s design instead of what we have now. Also sucks that we don't even use the arch in NEW YORK anymore, shameful.

All u dudes longing for everything to go back to 90s style are basically future Uncle Zels who currently want everything to go back to when Earl the Pearl and Clyde were playing

Last edited:
I hated the black panels on the side of the uniforms, feel black should not anywhere on the uniforms

I'm glad the paint is blue, been wanting that for years and years.

Back
Top Bottom