OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Don't think I've ever seen Ropez that mad. He was tight.

Like seeing KP getting tough and in his face.

Appreciate Carmelo stepping in and defending him

Carmelo and Jose hit some clutch shots.

Lance and Galloway had some solid minutes.

Overall, good game. Fought through it and won

love how Lopez & Melo immediately ran to defend KP

Fisher's 9 man, small ball rotation is working well. Little adjustments like that are the difference between winning & losing.

Hopefully we can take one of our next 2 vs Miami & San Antonio.

Maybe someone here can help me out.

Recently I haven't been able to receive messages from certain people in group chats. The group chat consists of people from both iPhone and Android. I've looked into a solution from other sources, but I think I've tried them all. Does anyone know why I'm having this issue, and if so is there a solution?

Random thought:

I'm loving the way Melo has been facilitating lately. Always find it funny that he's called selfish no matter what though.

Maybe someone here can help me out.

Recently I haven't been able to receive messages from certain people in group chats. The group chat consists of people from both iPhone and Android. I've looked into a solution from other sources, but I think I've tried them all. Does anyone know why I'm having this issue, and if so is there a solution?

is your cellular data turned on? i'm 99% sure it has to be turned on to receive messages from androids in a group chat

if it is & it's still not working i'd contact your carrier

Random thought:

I'm loving the way Melo has been facilitating lately. Always find it funny that he's called selfish no matter what though.

he'll always be an overweight ballhog :wink:

Random thought:

Because he generally reverts back to what he knows. Which is iso ball. We are all creatures of habit. The criticism stands.

is it possible that a 31 year old coming off of major knee surgery needed a month to get his legs back?

nah, can't be.

Carmelo Anthony is becoming the player critics always wanted him to be
Long considered a scorer and scorer only, the Knicks' superstar is expanding his game and becoming the leader so many wished he'd become.

Maybe it's because Carmelo Anthony is now 31 and coming off the worst season of his career. Maybe Phil Jackson's beloved Triangle offense -- and the Zen philosophy he attaches to it -- has rubbed off on Anthony. Maybe Anthony now actually respects the players surrounding him and even seems to enjoy playing with them.

Whatever the reason, Anthony has changed this year and is having greater awakening over the last week. He still calls for isolations and tough pull-up jumpers, and he always will. But now, dazzling passes and tough defensive rebounds are sprinkled in. Better yet, he's often smiling and has surprisingly become the wise old head for the new Knicks.

http://bit.ly/1ONvkhA

Last edited:
Long considered a scorer and scorer only, the Knicks' superstar is expanding his game and becoming the leader so many wished he'd become.

Maybe it's because Carmelo Anthony is now 31 and coming off the worst season of his career. Maybe Phil Jackson's beloved Triangle offense -- and the Zen philosophy he attaches to it -- has rubbed off on Anthony. Maybe Anthony now actually respects the players surrounding him and even seems to enjoy playing with them.

Whatever the reason, Anthony has changed this year and is having greater awakening over the last week. He still calls for isolations and tough pull-up jumpers, and he always will. But now, dazzling passes and tough defensive rebounds are sprinkled in. Better yet, he's often smiling and has surprisingly become the wise old head for the new Knicks.

But is he the weight that his critics want him to be?

But is he the weight that his critics want him to be?

:lol: always picking at Melo.

MSG or ESPN tonight for the game? Decisions decisions... Praying nothing good happens to our fellow Eastern competition(Charlotte, Orlando, Detroit) & that we can continue to snowball these wins...I smell a playoff push in the works :smokin

Back
Top Bottom