OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Where's team #trademelo at?
Just reminding y'all especially, to vote for Paul George Lebron and Drummond for the ASG today...

Melo is less than 6k votes under Drummond....COME ON

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Say what you will about Carmelo as a player...but as a person, I don't think there's another star in the league that could have handled NYC and all that comes with it, better than Melo has.

From his charity to keeping his nose clean, his media dealings and connecting with the people...he's done a great job off the court.

And as much as I dislike Barkley....I think his public criticism sparked a fire in Carmelo and he's becoming a better, more vocal on court leader.

Y'all don't get hard from watching good basketball? I had an erection that whole season when our ball movement was crisp and we was knocking down threes.

Y'all don't get hard from watching good basketball? I had an erection that whole season when our ball movement was crisp and we was knocking down threes.
1381480837_Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif

JRS actually went to the doctor during the 2012 season cause he was constantly stiff.

couldn't handle all the ball movement

i was excited when we traded for melo and even more hyped when we had that 54 win team but yall are too much :lol:

Back
Top Bottom