OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
If KD came here with no Melo yall would get tired of him so soon :lol: It'd be Melo hate all over again.

KD imo lost something right before, during or after the Heat beat OKC in the finals.

I don't know what happened in the 4th of that game 7. Russ wasn't aggressive like he was all game a d KD was just off and building a brick wall when they tried to come back.

If KD came here with no Melo yall would get tired of him so soon :lol: It'd be Melo hate all over again.

KD imo lost something right before, during or after the Heat beat OKC in the finals.

I don't know what happened in the 4th of that game 7. Russ wasn't aggressive like he was all game a d KD was just off and building a brick wall when they tried to come back.

But but but but he went on a 7-0 run by hisself. Doesn't matter who comes here, no one is coming, just get some serviceable pieces/up and coming players and work/win with what's there. Keep RoLo, he's not bad.

Just came back from watching ninja turtles 2....Carmelo acting skills on point :lol:

Nice to see the knicks play a game in MSG in June :rofl:

Btw, in the ninja turtle world, melo is indeed a superstar...he gives hope to people :lol:

Is Melo the only Knick in the movie?

Just came back from watching ninja turtles 2....Carmelo acting skills on point :lol:

Nice to see the knicks play a game in MSG in June :rofl:

Btw, in the ninja turtle world, melo is indeed a superstar...he gives hope to people :lol:

Is Melo the only Knick in the movie?

Pretty sure I seen Langston Galloway and a few others in it....it was one of those scenes where you have to catch it real fast ... They were playing against the clippers

Jill Martin was there interviewing on the sidelines

Last edited:
now Galloway's gonna command $3M+ cause he's Hollywood now :smh:

big titty Jill :smokin

Last edited:
Lol I didn't spoil anything major

There was a scene that made me chuckle as a basketball fan

Last edited:
A woman allegedly assaulted by a New York Knicks player and his jealous girlfriend outside a Manhattan bar is legally slapping them back, according to her attorney.

Shakaira Elaine Elie, 22, was enjoying a day party with her friends at Trinity Place Bar and Restaurant on May 22 when they noticed a very tall man staring at her, according to a lawsuit filed in Brooklyn Supreme Court.

Unbeknownst to Elie, the 6-foot-10 man was Knicks power forward Kyle O'Quinn.

O’Quinn, 26, of Queens, was with a woman — believed to be his girlfriend — who also allegedly noticed him making googly eyes at Elie and was not paying attention to her, according to the suit’s account.

As the party was winding down, a friend of Elie's went to the restroom as she waited outside for their ride to arrive.

O'Quinn, his companion and crew also allegedly made their way out of the party.

The 2012 second-round NBA draft pick, who signed a four year $16 million deal with the Knicks in 2015 and earned his college degree from Norfolk State University last month, allegedly tried to talk to Elie, but she wasn’t interested. Nonetheless, his companion allegedly attacked her, the lawsuit says.

O’Quinn allegedly jumped in and grabbed Elie by the neck, according to the court documents.

http://nydn.us/1VFWtVw

Last edited:
Ricky Rubio is the new Ramon Sessions

We just need a new Reggie Evans for the next decade

Back
Top Bottom