OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
That's probably the highest yearly salary he's ever gotten and it's coming this late in his career.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/03/it-took-one-porzingis-workout-for-hornacek-to-be-floored/

After having one workout with KP today, Hornacek be like

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Its a shame we have no money left for any free agents at all when theres some decent players out there for cheap. We have to hope we do well in summer league and get someome cheap like gallo

While forward Lance Thomas has been courted by five clubs, even turning down an offer from the Clippers, his chances of remaining a Knick still are “better than 50-50,” according to an NBA source familiar with the matter.

“He still wants to stay,” the source said. “He likes the moves they’ve done.”

Thomas’ reps met with Knicks general manager Steve Mills here Sunday to debrief him on his free-agent courtings. The Knicks have a cap hold on Thomas, meaning they can go over the salary cap to re-sign him. The Knicks have his early Bird rights, and the max they can give him is a starting salary of roughly $6 million.

The Timberwolves, Spurs, Clippers, Thunder and Pelicans are interested, and Thomas has received at least two offers that would slightly top what the Knicks can do.

I love Pookie for being loyal. He can get paid more elsewhere, but he wants to stay in NYC. That means a lot to me especially with all these guys chasing the dollar. Idc what anyone says, it's not always about money. He's not even a guy that may be in the league in 10 years or is getting the max. He's giving up money to play for the Knicks. My man.

I love Pookie for being loyal. He can get paid more elsewhere, but he wants to stay in NYC. That means a lot to me especially with all these guys chasing the dollar. Idc what anyone says, it's not always about money. He's not even a guy that may be in the league in 10 years or is getting the max. He's giving up money to play for the Knicks. My man.

For a guy that's bounced around the league you'd think he'd take the money. It's really awesome he wants to be here & hopefully be a part of something special.

Since he's been here I always hear other coaches & players talk about how hard he works. I love seeing people who work their *** off get recognized & rewarded.

Maybe I'm late or lost or just wasn't paying attention but when did yall start calling Lance Thomas, Pookie? :lol: :nerd:

Maybe I'm late or lost or just wasn't paying attention but when did yall start calling Lance Thomas, Pookie? :lol: :nerd:

@GRideBounca11 started it:

Fisher wets himself a little bit every time Lance does something positive. I know his little heart flutters as his bae goes to work on the court. He knew all along his pookie was capable.

Fisher watch : Keeps his pookie in so he can pad some stats. He trusts him as the veteran presence to control the game, like the ball handling High BBall IQ, hard working, beautiful smile, strong muscles, loving person he is.

Lance Thomas probably the person who showed Fisher that Matt Barnes wife was single again. "Good looks bro I got you in the games"

Lance Thomas the guy who bought him the blue Knicks vest from the clearance rack he wears to all his pre game press conference. "Good looks bro I got you in the games"

Back
Top Bottom