OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Michael Scotto @MikeAScotto
Sources: Knicks turned down a Rockets offer of Patrick Beverley. Asking price of a first-round pick and two rotation players was too high.

Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman
#Knicks still have an open roster spot and Rambis said they intend to fill it - with either D-Leaguer or a waived player.

good news :smokin

hope the rest of the season is filled with signing guys to 10-day contracts. never know if we could find the next Pookie or Galloway.

Last edited:
no doubt about it.

i dont understand why memphis gave up green for lance though. dude has talent, but that year in indy seems to have been a fluke.

I despise Daryl Morey. It doesn't surprise me he offered such an egregious trade. Phil is too smart to fall for his antics.

Bargnani is officially a New York Knick. On Wednesday, GM Glen Grunwald announced that the team acquired Bargnani from Toronto for Marcus Camby, Steve Novak, Quentin Richardson (via a sign-and-trade), a first-round pick in 2016 and second-round selections in 2014 and 2017.

:stoneface: be thankful we didn't do a similar trade. Some of you dudes were actually happy this trade happened too. :smh:

i'm convinced Dolan/Grunwald said "we'll throw in a 1st rounder" & the Raptors were like "uhh...yeah sure that works"

**** this franchise :stoneface: :smh:

Bargnani is officially a New York Knick. On Wednesday, GM Glen Grunwald announced that the team acquired Bargnani from Toronto for Marcus Camby, Steve Novak, Quentin Richardson (via a sign-and-trade), a first-round pick in 2016 and second-round selections in 2014 and 2017.

indifferent.gif
be thankful we didn't do a similar trade. Some of you dudes were actually happy this trade happened too.
mean.gif
eek.gif
that that actually happened

sick.gif

laugh.gif

mean.gif

I'd good with Hickson if we didn't have Seraphin. Cut Seraphin sign Hickson

Hickson is actually pretty decent.

Sasha isn't a long term asset for us, he's just here to show how the triangle is ran for the noobs on the team. Dude was out the nba for like 5 years, no one would trade for him.

Which makes it even more fustrating knowing that he isnt here for long but we wont invest sweat into our younger players, which helps the long term. If i wasnt so lazy to search, id say we're probably like 8-20 in games hes seen the floor. Just cant believe this guys in the league, playing for the knicks at that. Id rather give his spot to a rec league all star.

to justify being a Knicks fan just think about how bad the Cubs are and what their fans go through... it could be worse just saying :lol:

Back
Top Bottom