OFFICIAL 19NINE THREAD: VINTAGE SPORTS APPAREL-SHIRTS, RETRO COLLEGE BBALL SHORTS POST THEM UP HERE!!!! UCLA Bruins 6/9/2023 at 11am!!

Have always wanted the yellows, but for some reason I kind of want the blue pair now. Never cared for them before, game time decision. Wish they would have made the white pair also.

Signed up and got the early access email. Got Maize shorts and black socks, in and out and done. Thanks dmxgod dmxgod for the heads up on this release.

What sucks now is that my Air Force Max retro from 07 started separating a couple of weeks ago. It's my fault. Wish it wasn't the case, but I can only hope for a retro again soon, but I doubt it.

Got the maize in a medium because that’s all they had left. Have a feeling I’m gonna need a large. Hoping for a restock or trade!

Yeah keep an eye on Slam Goods

Super happy that this release happened

Ended up with two pair of Navy retro, one maize, and one practice short 😂 🔥

I think Texas Longhorns is coming up soon

I’m hoping that this release of Michigan will help them land UNC, and Arizona Wildcats

Signed up and got the early access email. Got Maize shorts and black socks, in and out and done. Thanks dmxgod dmxgod for the heads up on this release.

What sucks now is that my Air Force Max retro from 07 started separating a couple of weeks ago. It's my fault. Wish it wasn't the case, but I can only hope for a retro again soon, but I doubt it.
I feel your pain. My pair just crumpled on me last year. I got the maize shorts. Thinking about wearing my Max2 CB 94 triple black with them.

Here is the link for the drop on Slam Goods for the Michigan shorts!!! gooooooo

I feel your pain. My pair just crumpled on me last year. I got the maize shorts. Thinking about wearing my Max2 CB 94 triple black with them.
I’m gonna go with the Black/Blue OG Huaraches :pimp:

My shorts shipped already. That was quick, even though I know they just created the label lol

I think they legit ship same day but I get what you mean..😂

My Michigan Wolverine Maize pair arrived today from Slam Goods and they’re great as I expected..

I also copped the George Mason 2005-06 pair from Slam Goods also
8BC9481D-CC97-4C6B-BEF2-08D0B895E081.jpeg
80FB862C-63CE-4EC8-8F9E-48E55B4A4C00.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom