OFFICIAL 19NINE THREAD: VINTAGE SPORTS APPAREL-SHIRTS, RETRO COLLEGE BBALL SHORTS POST THEM UP HERE!!!! UCLA Bruins 6/9/2023 at 11am!!

UConn legacy pack came in. Shorts are great quality. A little tighter in the waist and maybe .5” shorter inseam than the sublimated pair. The tshirt quality is a surprise. They used a heavy duty shirt for the legacy compared to the regular shirts.
37A09F23-45A9-4776-B4E5-27E539F3B90E.jpeg

Gorgeous. Did you go true to size? Do you wish you went up a size or is the tight waistband not that big of an issue?

Yeah, the waistband on the Michigan pair is totally different, and that was the biggest issue. My UC pair has the same style waistband as your UConns and it's much looser than the Michigans.

I agree with you on them being shorter than their regular sublimated pairs. Probably a little closer to what was actually worn at the time.

Got my replacement 2xl Michigan shorts today, and they're a thousand times better for me. Just a better fit all the way around. Very happy with them. Now I just gotta wait on my Fab 5 shirt from Jefferson's to get here lol.

I got my UConn Legacy shorts yesterday and man, they are amazing. I had a pair of game-worn/team-issued shorts from the '00 season (so same model) and these are about as close as you could ask for in a reproduction. Some very minor differences but I am thrilled. The fit, cut, and inseam are perfect. At 6'7", the 2XL is an ideal fit.

PXL_20220417_194003558.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing how many other shorts get the Legacy treatment. I'd think the 90s UNC shorts (Stackhouse/Sheed/Vince/Jamison) would be at the top of the list, along with the Iverson-era grey Georgetown shorts, and perhaps an Arizona iteration.

^ I STRONGLY agree on the UNCs!....although JB has basically cornered the market for that school.

I'd love to see the Legacy treatment on the Glenn Robinson Purdue shorts (the replicas so far do not really have the proper wave placement), the denim Kentuckys, Grant Hill Duke era, and Joe Smith Maryland Apex era (maybe that team didn't do enough though)

gettyimages-178192648-1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Now that KU is a recent National Champion could we please get a Legacy 2000s era KU shorts.

Thanks,

Langfor5

^ I STRONGLY agree on the UNCs!....although JB has basically cornered the market for that school.

I didn't notice until now that 19nine doesn't have the rights to UNC. Ah, well. I didn't pay much attention to the brand until they launched the Legacy line.

I’ve got a size L Michigan Legacy collection up for grabs for retail plus shipping if anyone wants them. Bought a medium and large and medium fits better. PM me

I'd love to see the Legacy treatment on the Glenn Robinson Purdue shorts (the replicas so far do not really have the proper wave placement), the denim Kentuckys, Grant Hill Duke era, and Joe Smith Maryland Apex era (maybe that team didn't do enough though)

gettyimages-178192648-1024x1024.jpg

I was at this game! :lol:

Nike/JB's evolution with the entire UNC uniform itself has been..... something

Shutterstock_6499725c.jpg

unc1.png

6240f1faef637.image.jpg

The wide shoulder cut jersey era was trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The subliminated back graphic area trashhhhhh

This era isn't great but I think I feel that way because I'm old so I'm not big on the tight fitting jersey and shorter shorts.

Those 90s joints are true chef kiss

20% off the entire site with code CLOUDS. Was able to get the UConn legacy shorts and a few other things I've been holding off on buying.

3EA759C3-8FE2-41D5-B9FD-FB3F568DF8E5.jpeg

Got a Hampton and Morehouse pair. Don’t wear college gear that’s not Arizona, but I can make an exception for the HBCU’s
4096C374-E728-400E-BDBA-054DF401B6CE.jpeg

Got those same Morehouses myself along with the GaTechs. Crazy that the Nike Anthony Edwards era joints were cheaper than the 19nine/Slamgoods. They need to step it up and start stitching the logos.

Thanks for excellent customer service of 19nine. I get my L exchanged into XL, the length is exactly what I want

Attachments

• 20220508_115157.jpg
    20220508_115157.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 20220507_194309.jpg
    20220507_194309.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 124
Ended up making a large purchase to get a few pairs of retro shorts and hoodies that I’ve been meaning to get

This sale is a bit dangerous 😂

(Didn’t know where to post)

I NEEEEEDDD, NEEEEEEEEEDDDDD a GA tech black excellence jersey!! They never offered them for sale?? Adidas that is

FC3B8FE0-C53B-4D65-B9CA-36794A680B1D.jpeg

36504F2A-E305-490A-9EB1-54B30AD1958C.png
DC629E41-1A51-4D96-A7AB-374C1E1CD4A8.jpeg

Last edited:
Klay Thompson's Washington State's are live:

Thanks for excellent customer service of 19nine. I get my L exchanged into XL, the length is exactly what I want

Yep, they were able to do the same for me! They even asked me to give them specifics on what was different about these vs their replica shorts so they would know going forward.

Back
Top Bottom