OFFICIAL 19NINE THREAD: VINTAGE SPORTS APPAREL-SHIRTS, RETRO COLLEGE BBALL SHORTS POST THEM UP HERE!!!! UCLA Bruins 6/9/2023 at 11am!!

19Nine- Cinderella Collection

5587B25D-927E-43EE-AE2B-80F89110D3EB.jpeg
E6AB3E39-BC7B-41A3-ADBA-25E4EC79DD67.jpeg
91F511D2-86BA-40AE-9E66-A49ACC45DE9E.jpeg
97402958-709E-4BF0-A0B0-38CB3FAE558D.jpeg

Some of the highlights for me!!

Copped the UConn. Hope they restock the grey mid 90s Georgetown soon. Prefer hooping in these over M&N Swingmans. So far my small collection consists of

Michigan yellow & navy
Cincinatti black

Can’t wait to see what’s next!

May have to double up on the Uconn shorts if authentics are coming. But now I’m torn between getting the Maryland shorts tomorrow or holding off in hopes of an authentic version later…

May have to double up on the Uconn shorts if authentics are coming. But now I’m torn between getting the Maryland shorts tomorrow or holding off in hopes of an authentic version later…
I’m debating skipping Maryland tomorrow too..I definitely need the Arizona collection on Thursday..I don’t think we get an authentic version for a while

More teams are in line for the authentic versions coming soon from what they said 💪🏽

Authentics look really good, want Michigan's but got the other version already. Might grab Uconn's. Would love a UNC authentic.

Loving the authentics but no pockets…..I spend $25-$35 a pop to add pockets to my Mitchell & Ness authentics…..don’t want to do it for these!

Copped the Maryland this am and will try and get both pairs of AZ Wildcats. Can’t do all white Michigans….too dirty too fast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom