OFFICIAL 19NINE THREAD: VINTAGE SPORTS APPAREL-SHIRTS, RETRO COLLEGE BBALL SHORTS POST THEM UP HERE!!!! UCLA Bruins 6/9/2023 at 11am!!

1695336105366.jpeg
1695336217989.jpeg

It’s been a while since I’ve bought anything from 19Nine..their sales have been good however but I’m gonna wait for Midnight Madnesss

Seems like 19Nine has been bought out by SLAM or they’re now just collaborating because of the latest order debacle since November sale

Seems like 19Nine has been bought out by SLAM or they’re now just collaborating because of the latest order debacle since November sale

Damn, really? I honestly can't remember the last thing I bought from them. Seems like a bought a bunch of stuff over the summer and called it a day.

IMG_0912.jpeg
From what I could tell they were always one and the same. I ordered both my tech and Morehouse from 19nine. The label on the Morehouse shorts actually says 19nine.com/slamgoods.com

I agree. I always figured they were the same company given slamgoods had the same stuff on their site too

IMG_3456.png

So I guess it’s kinda the end of the road with the SLAM buyout..not surprised but I hardly visit the Slam goods website..we’ll see what things look like in the future but I’ll update the thread whenever I can!

Also 30% off Retro ball shorts now! Gonna do a mini restock of pairs that have been worn a lot!

IMG_3456.png

So I guess it’s kinda the end of the road with the SLAM buyout..not surprised but I hardly visit the Slam goods website..we’ll see what things look like in the future but I’ll update the thread whenever I can!

Also 30% off Retro ball shorts now! Gonna do a mini restock of pairs that have been worn a lot!

Meant to post this earlier when I got the email and got sidetracked at work lol. Curious to see what happens moving forward. M&N and Nike have slowly been creeping in on the lane 19nine created.

Meant to post this earlier when I got the email and got sidetracked at work lol. Curious to see what happens moving forward. M&N and Nike have slowly been creeping in on the lane 19nine created.
M&N has been crushing it lately with college designs!

M&N has been crushing it lately with college designs!

Yep, and that's a problem for 19nine. With any luck, the guys cashed out while they still could. The retro game shorts for the lesser known schools is still a nice little niche market to exploit, as long as their uniform suppliers don't start stepping on toes. I noticed that with Nike and UK this season.

Back
Top Bottom