Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Damn, just realized. Anyone worried about the huge gap. Game 2 (Wednesday) -> Game 3 (Saturday)
Not worried...

But very surprised. But if we have won game one and 2 there is nothing to worry about with that gap...just more time for drew to heal.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
If theres one playoff match up that will work in the Denver Nuggets favor, it's this one. The Lakers have a team full of perennial playoff chokers, and that will be on full display come tomorrow after noon. With the Nuggets being in relief that they don't have to play a defensive minded team like the San Antonio Spurs in the first round again, i fully expect them to put on a all out show in Game 1.

The Lakers have absolutely no one that can Stop AI or Melo, Kleza and JR will rain threes all series. The Lakers big men are Charmin soft, so i fully expect Camby and K-mart to dominate and control the paint all series. I wouldn't be shocked if they blew out the Lakers tomorrow. I can see the Nuggets wrapping this series up in 5 games max, but thats another story, lemme me get to my Game 1 Predictions. Nuggets 126 Lakers 107. Iverson and Melo with 36 a piece, Camby with 23 boards.

NT Laker fans MVP this year.Just came through and delivered the series win for us.Nuggets fans thank this chump for another 1st round exit !

Don't know if yall know, but that could be a good thing for the Nuggets if it gets GK fired. Rumor is Gk is thinkin about walking after this seasonregardless
pimp.gif

How the heck have they got my dude D-Fish looking like a bald Scott Pollard?
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Quick question guys.. Will this still be aired on ABC? Because it says, "Papal Mass At Yankee Stadium" from 2:00 - 6:00.

I think Ariza is just as important as Drew in this series. I'll be great to have him back later this round if it goes to 6 games!?

TNT guys just said Kobe's gonna be guarding AI and Radman is on Melo. Hope Kobe doesn't pick up any early fouls, cause AI is known to flop a lot.

3PLEDOUBLE has made his mark!
laugh.gif

I don't where we would be without him
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Super Noblekane

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I like the Nuggs in 7.

Gasol has a habit of disappearing in the playoffs.

He averages 20 ppg and 6 boards shooting 50% in 3 playoff series...

honestly, no hate on gasol, but thats not saying anything. how many playoff wins?

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

Originally Posted by Super Noblekane

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I like the Nuggs in 7.

Gasol has a habit of disappearing in the playoffs.

He averages 20 ppg and 6 boards shooting 50% in 3 playoff series...

honestly, no hate on gasol, but thats not saying anything. how many playoff wins?
I believe 0 BUT 20 and 6 is nice when you ahve Kobe Bryant on your team....

BEFORE he was a Laker... (read that again)... I said that Gasol's playoff failures were because he was always the only REAL threat on his every Grizzlyteam. Stoudamire and Miller are inconsistent, and he really hasn't played with anyone else that the other team KNEW would bring it.

Him though? JUST him? He's played well in the playoffs. His teams? Not so much, and they've ALWAYS been a lower seed, playing in the first roundagainst teams like the Spurs.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Lakers fans, I have been waiting for this matchup for 20 years. We will destroy you.
You might be waiting just a little bit longer for that destroy part...
laugh.gif

The rematch. Phil vs George.....

3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
laugh.gif
If theres one playoff match up that will work in the Denver Nuggets favor, it's this one. The Lakers have a team full of perennial playoff chokers, and that will be on full display come tomorrow after noon. With the Nuggets being in relief that they don't have to play a defensive minded team like the San Antonio Spurs in the first round again, i fully expect them to put on a all out show in Game 1.

The Lakers have absolutely no one that can Stop AI or Melo, Kleza and JR will rain threes all series. The Lakers big men are Charmin soft, so i fully expect Camby and K-mart to dominate and control the paint all series. I wouldn't be shocked if they blew out the Lakers tomorrow. I can see the Nuggets wrapping this series up in 5 games max, but thats another story, lemme me get to my Game 1 Predictions. Nuggets 126 Lakers 107. Iverson and Melo with 36 a piece, Camby with 23 boards.

Now I can breath easier during the game. I can't wait for tip-off.

I havent been this excited for a playoff game since 03-04 .. lets go get this Lakers!

Oh yeah does anyone know whos commentating the game today?

Mike, Jeff, and Mark are calling it, can't wait to hear "BANG!!!"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom