Official:1st Round NBA 2008 Playoffs: Game 1 Lakers vs. Nuggets 4/20 12:00 PM PST Game On ABC HD

well...i was gonna make my comeback to NT after a long leave of absence with an official series/game post for the playoffs...i was waiting for the nuggets tofinish their games but i guess that doesn't matter...
eyes.gif
anywhoo...what it do laker fans?

My two favorite players going head to head (Kobe and Melo). Hopefully Melo's mind will be elsewhere though
laugh.gif

Even though i feel a lot more comfortable playing the nuggets than any other team in the west playoffs (except the rockets)... u still cant take them lightly.We all know how fast AI can light it up...the fact is, AI is that dude...and he can drop 50 on any givin night. THough they dont collectively play D, Cambydoes...so we cant take any soft shhhhh into the lanes...gotta take it strong (nh). They might throw some George Karl zone D at us so i hope Phil gets usprepared for the Zone...dont want it to seem like a curveball. 4 passes minimum on each possession before a shot (in half court sets) and we should be fine.Kobe knows what to do, Phil knows what to do, thats pretty much all we need.... ... nah jk
laugh.gif
we need more than that, but im proud of our role players,lamar, and even radman, i know we have enough to sweep...but im gonna give the nuggets more respect than that, we should take this in 5 if we focus.
pimp.gif
-LTB

10+ pages before gameday. but maybe not since there aren't THAT many Nugget fans.....but of course the # will surely increase in the postseason
laugh.gif

I say Lakers in 6.

Originally Posted by acidicality

10+ pages before gameday. but maybe not since there aren't THAT many Nugget fans.....but of course the # will surely increase in the postseason
laugh.gif

I say Lakers in 6.

Its like 8 people with team nuggets sigs and like only 3 of us post in the game threads
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I say Lakers in 6.

there been alot of Nuggets fans since Melo was drafted.. and much more jumped the bandwagon when AI was aquired (combination of AI fans and ex-sixer fansmaybe?)... so this definitely might reach 10 pages or more before gameday.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

nuggets will sweep

HA.....
ohwell.gif

This team is lead by Kobe Bryant NOT LeBron James
grin.gif

(mark it down: thechosenone123 is a Lebron hater)
i better not see you d-riding in a couple years kid
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

laugh.gif

I say Lakers in 6.

there been alot of Nuggets fans since Melo was drafted.. and much more jumped the bandwagon when AI was aquired (combination of AI fans and ex-sixer fans maybe?)... so this definitely might reach 10 pages or more before gameday.
that's true but like boutmymoney said, there's barely anyone posting regularly in nuggets threads. i mean, for the last week or so it'sbeen all of us warrior fans posting in them
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

nuggets will sweep

HA.....
ohwell.gif

This team is lead by Kobe Bryant NOT LeBron James
grin.gif

(mark it down: thechosenone123 is a Lebron hater)
i better not see you d-riding in a couple years kid
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Uh, the Cavs did get swept last year right??? Not everyone whodoesn't worship the ground LeBron walks on is a "hater"

Back
Top Bottom