Official: 2007-08 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

Im hoping i did not just hear this right. But Stephen A Smith just said that BG is looking for around 75 mil! Im hoping that this is incorrect because that is flat out obsurd for BG. He is one of my favorite players in the league and i would hate to see him go but we cant give him 75 mil. We already have two big contracts with Wallace and Kirk. Unless this contract is back loaded i dont see it happening.

If anyone has heard anything else fill me in to whats up. This team is really starting to work my nerves turning down contracts and playing like piss. Like Walton said tonight, how much longer are we going to use youth as an excuse for the Bulls poor play.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"We're workin on the second hand"

I was listening to the radio and they were saying Ben Wallace is playing through some kind of injury.

Anybody confirm this?
EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

^
I heard that he was playing through an ankle injury. Joe Smith should start getting some of minutes, hes been playing pretty good lately
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"We're workin on the second hand"

Big Ben got hurt the same night that Noah did. He's been playing hurt which explains some of the poor play.....not all of it, but some of it.
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

He really was a huge waste of money. I'm not saying he's worthless, but damn.....all that cash.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

If it's an ankle injury holding him back, why did he play like @#%$ last year?
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Ben's ankle is bad enough to the point where he can barely dunk in the paint. He's blown at least 10 chances for easy dunks already this season.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Ben should go to coach and say I'm hurting the team. I can play , but let me come off the bench.

Start Joe Smith.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Chicago's production declines when Ben goes to the bench. He didn't finish the Clippers game. The Clippers closed that one on a 12-2 run to win.

Ben needs to be out there. Even with an ankle injury the team production goes up.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

I gotta ? Would you like to see the bulls maybe make a run at Corey Maggette or Joe Johnson rather than Kobe!! Kobe IMO is the best player on the planet but the lakers are asking for way tooo much! I would rather give up ben gordon and Nocioni for either one of those guys! we would get a Great player in return and wouldnt be losing much if you compare it to what the damn lakers want. If we make a deal for either one of those guys, Preferably JOE JOHNSON, we would still have a pretty deep bench!

Ben Gordon doesn't fit on this team. He lacks some of the intangibles to make him a quality, reliable scorer at just 6'1". Few players in NBA history have scored 20+ a night at BG's height.

If BG was a much better defender I could find ways to make it work, but 35% shooting and not getting to the free throw line is a huge risk to ask him to be the primary scoring option.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

It's obvious that the Chicago Bulls as a squad are struggling. We need winds ..period. <........

and yeah i would love Joe Johnson or Maggette.....I think Cory's a FA after this season, and he's from the Chi.

i doubt ATL would trade JJ for lesser players.....especially when they're already young and talented.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

^ I wouldnt want to trade Joe J either if i had him! If the bulls are patient and dont go make the deal for Kobe, they WILL snag Maggette off FAgency! hometown boy that probably wants to be on a championship contender! i think maggs can be the last piece to our puzzle! Even if he doesnt make shots at the end of games the guy get to the free throw line a billion times a game!

Chicago will have no cap room to sign Maggette. It would have to be a sign and trade. Would the Clippers take BG?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

I hope they would take B.G. ^ cuz he is seriously starting to piss me off! his ball handling is atrocious! we need to get a prototypical shooting guard!

Just got home after a long day.

The Streak is OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4L8O15S16T23!42​

aRog: Can you update the first post to reflect our new winning streak?

It feels good to get a win before the circus trip. Let's make it two on Saturday night.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

I got you chikickz.....I'll update the record and matchup accordingly.......
4L8O15S16T23!42​

I forgot that alll the posts would be deleted......alll that frustration....gone
laugh.gif

^

I was wondering where everything went, but the Bulls still need to make changes. Im going to come on a little later and give a thorough breakdown

bulls need make some moves this team got like the best squad on paper in the east and they stinkin it up like this

Back
Top Bottom