ya me too. i think Kamen is just hot right now...or untill he gets hurt
In Search of MID WEST Regional XIXsize 11

I feel Kaman is legit. Last year was supposed to be his breakout year but it never came about. This year he's got the paint to himself. I'm convinced he's a legit 15-11-2 guy.
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

I feel Kaman is legit. Last year was supposed to be his breakout year but it never came about. This year he's got the paint to himself. I'm convinced he's a legit 15-11-2 guy.
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom