.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

Help me out.........

I've got:

Lee Evans @ NE

Plaxico @Was

Darrell Jackson @ Pit

Donte Stallworth vs. Buf

Isaac Bruce @ TB

Cotchery vs Mia

-----------------------------

I have 3 WR spots. Right now I have Lee Evans, Plaxico, DJack. What do you guys think?

I'd bench Evans and start Cotchery instead. Isaac Bruce has had some good games, but I'm not sure if I'd start him over Jackson. Really not expecting much this week from the 49er passing game against Pittsburgh.
S.L.O.

yo i need help i got offered Larry Johnson for Brian Westbrook should i accept
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

Quote:
Ronald Curry vs CLE
or Santonio Holmes vs SF
ing him over Lee Evans this week). If last week was indication, he could have a good game against Cleveland.

S.L.O.

Question for those who play Yahoo! Fantasy.. If a trade gets vetoed, are you notified immediately? Or do you have to wait the 2 days to find out if it passed or was vetoed/cancelled? THANKS!

would you drop tatum bell and pick up deshaun wynn?

Team DC/MD/VA​

One of the area's original NTer's 1/2002...As of August 12, 2006 I'm a Mrs...Yup. It's Mrs. Mochachip/JayeRell now.
O.G. Member #33​

Hell yes Tatum Bell had a weak week last week and Kevin Jones is coming back so his value is declining

Don't expect 2 TDs a week from Deshawn Wynn but Brandon Jackson is so bad ( :smh:
smh.gif

do you think calvin johnson will do good agianst PHI????
the only other receiver i have is santana moss, and holmes.

Quote:
would you drop tatum bell and pick up deshaun wynn?

Yes...Bell's been pretty unproductive and Wynn should be getting more carries after last week's game.

Quote:
do you think calvin johnson will do good agianst PHI????
ing him.
S.L.O.

Should I play Deshaun Wynn vs. San diego this week or Deuce McAllister vs. Tennessee?

Team DC/MD/VA​

One of the area's original NTer's 1/2002...As of August 12, 2006 I'm a Mrs...Yup. It's Mrs. Mochachip/JayeRell now.
O.G. Member #33​

QB Question: Should I start..

Derek Andersen, Cleveland Browns
Jason Campbell, Washington ********
Jon Kitna, Detroit Lions
Jay Cutler, Denver Broncos
TE NNESSEE TITANS
NO MADDEN CURSE HERE​

YoungTriz - I'd start Santana Moss...You don't want to miss out if he has one of his 25 point games

JayeRell - Deuce is due. Plus it's always fun to have players on Monday night

23liveson - Either Kitna or Campbell. Kitna is rated higher by ESPN.com but I'm not really comfortable with either so just go with your gut
TEAM FRED LEWIS

who should i start for my 3rd slot WR, i got TO and javon walker starting as well.

wes welker vs buf
donald driver vs SD
jacoby jones vs INDY
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

should I trade Bulger for Coles and Watson?

My backup Qb's are Leinart and Rivers.
TEAMYANKEES

See Santana Moss hasnt done anything. Calvin Johnson has at least 1TD a game. but Cj is playing agianst a PHI D though.
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

From Page 2...
MayhemMonkey000:
And are you serious about McDonald?... LMAO do you not know of 2 other WRs on the Lions that McDonald will be behind of (including CJ)? Does Roy Williams and Mike Furrey ring a bell? Wait, are you really trying to tell me a No. 4 WR AT BEST is starting WR material? Hell ROSTER MATERIAL?

Where you at now? McDonald and CJ are having strong years so far
smokin.gif
But I'll admit you were right about VD
smh.gif
and Bree's has SUCKED so far. Still, I called it on Shaun McDonald
pimp.gif

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

Quote:
who should i start for my 3rd slot WR, i got TO and javon walker starting as well.

wes welker vs buf
donald driver vs SD
jacoby jones vs INDY

I'd go with Driver...but Jones is the man in Houston now that the Andre Johnson isn't playing.

Quote:
should I trade Bulger for Coles and Watson?

My backup Qb's are Leinart and Rivers.

Are you in need of a WR and TE? Bulger's been decent, just hasn't thrown that many TD's. Personally, I'd rather stick with Bulger over the long run than go w/ Leinart or Rivers.

Quote:
See Santana Moss hasnt done anything. Calvin Johnson has at least 1TD a game. but Cj is playing agianst a PHI D though.
S.L.O.

who should i start Laurence Maroney, Reggie Bush or Maurice Jones-drew? i have a feelin that Bush is going to do well this week
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Quote:
Where you at now? McDonald and CJ are having strong years so far But I'll admit you were right about VD and Bree's has SUCKED so far. Still, I called it on Shaun McDonald
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
ASU Sundevils
NC STATE WOLFPACK
*​

dammit i should have started kevin curtis
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Back