.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

Colston (v Car) or Jackson (v Den)
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

you guys think ill be good starting Edge@STL, Barber III@BUF, and McGahee@SF? I was thinking bout putting Barber on the bench for Portis Vs DET
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
V.D. Is Deadly​

who should i start to replace marvin harrison: deion branch, santonio holmes or jerricho cotchery?
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

^ Branch or Holmes

Alright NT here's my dilemma
30us75d.png
Addai/Keith and play Jacobs at flex instead of Chambers?
Keep it how it is?
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

^^^thanks should i start Drew brees or vince young? i am leaning towards brees because he is coming off a bye week and he might be back on track
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Looks like TB is getting their defense up... Is Jacobs playing the Jets??? who is Portis playing????
i would just check my match ups. Addai is a beast but if he's hurthow good is his back up.
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

dont be a menace-colston i dont even like VJ hes overrated if anything

orlando827-I would switch in Portis td each game so far but edge has been doing pretty well also, u cant go wrong with either one

AiRjOrDaN1217 -start Holmes cause Hines Ward is out again another 1-2td performance, think brees will finally have that break out game everyones been waitin for esp since hes coming off bye week

WE GET MONEY -switch Addai for chambers id rather take that risk since chambers hasnt even seen the end zone yet and all he'll give u is inconsistent yards

JoRDaN201- i would but if you could wait till after this week and see if brees is back to his old self most def do it

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-The One and Only MJ​
******** | WIZARDS | YANKEES

Quote:
orlando827-I would switch in Portis td each game so far but edge has been doing pretty well also, u cant go wrong with either one
bothering him and he'll leave the game so i just wanna play it safe.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
V.D. Is Deadly​

^ Yeah I mean he practiced fully on Friday, so it's fairly low risk to start him

And for the Brees/Vince Young dilemma I don't see how you can start Brees until he does something. Hold onto him but I wouldn't give him any burn until he actually has a good game
Plus VY verse a not so great ATL D also coming off a bye week looks pretty good
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

i dont think ATL can hold white down. Not sure how good PIT DEF is this year, but they always been pretty good.
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

damnit!!!!!, i got westbrook on a bye, and i only have parker and green/derrick ward but i think brandon jacobs is starting today

Does anyone else feel like anytime you bench a player he has a beastly game and just the opposite if you start someone they lay an egg?

Example: I bench Ward for the first time b/c Jacobs is back and Ward gets his first rushing TD of the damn season! I start Bowe for the first time because he has been killing it this yr and he doesn't have a catch yet. >:
mad.gif

I should have known better. Bowe had an amazing game last week which usually means he'll suck the following week. :smh:
smh.gif

benched donte for jenkins....-_-
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-The One and Only MJ​
******** | WIZARDS | YANKEES

Word, thank goodness Ward got his first TD, I'm still playing him. But Brandon Jacobs is still available in my league, should I stick with Ward or go with Jacobs? :nerd:
nerd.gif

When did Holmes injure his hamstring... damn it.. I had him starting... what the hell !!!!

ive been offered dreww brees for philip rivers straight up. you think brees will bounce back? would you take it? rivers is looknig good against denver right now. help a bother out.

Back
Top Bottom