.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

I usually like to make my decisions for myself, but I am in a bind.

Who would you start in the flex out of these 3 backs

Ward vs Falcons
Graham vs Titans
Rhodes vs SD

I really can't make up my mind. Your advice would be appreciated!

Ok I got two questions...

Should I trade Kurt Warner for either Santonio Holmes, Vincent Jackson or Brandon Marshall?

My QB Situation is just Palmer With Warner Backing up and my WR are Plaxico, Chambers, Greg Jennings,

and Should I Start NYG Def VS Atl or Vikings
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

someone wanted to trade
Earnest Graham for my Reggie Bush is it a good trade
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

warner vs carolina or
derek anderson vs miami

both defenses are horrible, and both qbs are doing well...so i'm not sure who I should go with.

i'm leaning towards warner cuz anderson throws alotta picks but throws alotta tds too

is this a good trade
i give:larry johnson & jerricho cotchery
i get: to

right now my other wr's are: roy williams, donald driver, reggie brown, ronald curry
and my other rb's are: brian westbrook, willie parker, and ahman green.

Should I start Randle El? yahoo gives the crappiest injury reports
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

GoldenTicket21 - Keenan McCardell, Roydell Williams, Michael Jenkins, Ike Hilliard

AiRjOrDaN1217 - noice i would do the trade, but see how long Calvin is out for cause if its for a while Roy's stock could be alot higher then Waynes

QRICHphxSUNo3 - Graham vs Titans but to tell you the truth they are all gonna do nothing except for maybe graham

OwensStr8Clownin - trade Kurt Warner for either Santonio Holmes, NYG Def VS Atl

YoungTriz - no reggie is the new westbrook gettin them carries and receiving yards just needs to get them TDs

ddizzle - derek anderson vs miami

blazersin2k3 - no

dont be a menace - wait on gameday i have him also and have him benched but just wait, if its questionable i wouldnt cause packers corners are pretty good i think cooley will have a big day instead

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-The One and Only MJ​
******** | WIZARDS | YANKEES

Quote:
QRICHphxSUNo3 - Graham vs Titans but to tell you the truth they are all gonna do nothing except for maybe graham
Bowe vs Bengals in the flex spot. That should have been a no brainer. :smh:
smh.gif
at me.

Question guys...

im doin one more league for fun...and my draft is tonight at 10...I have the first overall pick in a 12 team league...

who do you take? we know what kind of seasons most of the top picks are having...I wanna take Brady but LT is still callin even though hes been subpar...

Who would you take #1?

St. John's University
Red Storm C/O '09
I Take The Staten Ferry I Walk to Broadway

blackredxiiigoat - brady best running back right now is ronnie brown....so yea

i need some advice for once guys i keep switching between Maurice Jones-Drew and Adrian Peterson
i have McGahee startin just dunno which other rb to start! help!
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-The One and Only MJ​

yup he is...cbs sportsline is reporting hes probable

St. John's University
Red Storm C/O '09
I Take The Staten Ferry I Walk to Broadway

i traded donald driver and derrick ward for reggie bush and darell jackson. was that an ok trade?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

yo what site gives the status of the player ? i need to find out if Randle El is playing before gametime
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

vietsta4o8 - basically that was reggie bush for driver cause jackson i dont think is gonna be valuable fantasy wr since he has no one to throw to him and brandon jacobs > ward

dont be a menace - yahoo
"Oct 13 Coach Joe Gibbs said Randle El would be a game-time decision against Green Bay, according to the Washington Post.
Advice: Randle El, who is nursing a hamstring injury, insisted that he will be able to play, but Gibbs said he wanted to see the receiever warm up before the game first. If he can't go, James Thrash and Keenan McCardell will help fill in a receiver. Thrash is also the backup punt returner."

Maurice Jones-Drew or Adrian Peterson !!! anyone!!

good thing i started a peterson and lj :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I sat AP for McGahee & LT. :smh:
smh.gif
ers for the rest of the year. End of story.

On a slightly brighter note, I did start Chris Cooley. :smile:
smile.gif
... :\
ohwell.gif
.... :frown:
frown.gif
.... :smh:
smh.gif
Damn AP
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

quick game time decision...should I start Jerry Porter or keep Jeremy Shockey in the game?

Team DC/MD/VA​

One of the area's original NTer's 1/2002...As of August 12, 2006 I'm a Mrs...Yup. It's Mrs. Mochachip/JayeRell now.
O.G. Member #33​

Who likes this trade i made.

I get- LT and Vincent Jackson

I give- Willis Mcgahee, L.Coles, and Deshaun Foster.
Team Cowboys
5-0.

^
Good trade IMO, but V. Jackson is virtually worthless as a starter unless you're HURTING for another WR.

LT 24 carries 198yd 4TD :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

Back
Top Bottom