.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

I wouldnt take Coles or Lynch. Your RBs already look strong and With Clemens coming in now Coles production may drop.

Its not like CAR qb situation is any greater but essentially its Smith>Coles beacause Lynch prolly wont start over Portis or Peterson barring injury.
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Cam I'd do that trade

And KLJ I got Henry sitting on my bench waiting for him to tear @#%$ up :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

Guys...I need advice...

.Start 2 RB's.

My usual starters are LJ (vs. GB this week) and McGahee(vs. Pit.). Ive decided to start Kevin Jones this week because Det. plays Den. and their horrible run defense.

I sat McGahee because of the tough Pit run defense(although they gave up 88 decent yards to Watson from Cincy last week. Right call?

St. John's University
Red Storm C/O '09
I Take The Staten Ferry I Walk to Broadway

HELP ON A TRADE!!!!

I give- Jennings, Kevin Jones, and Colts.

I get- Boldin

I have addai and LT so jones is on my bench. I have cowboys dst so colts is on my bench.

Would you do it?
Team Cowboys
6-1.

i can start two of the four RB, who should i start?

Maurice Jones-drew vs New Orleans
Frank Gore vs ATL
Reggie Bush vs Jacksonville
Willie Parker vs Baltimore
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

^^^ As of right now I would say go with Jones Drew and Bush, especially Reggie if you're in a PPR league. The Jags have been giving up alot of points these last couple games and their D line is going to be missing a couple starters. Plus Brees has been playing well so it should open things up for Bush. I'd still keep a close eye on Gore to see if he's going to play or be limited against ATL. It's tough to sit Parker, but he's got awful numbers against BAL.
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

^ Nah, Parker is a top 5 back right now, you pretty much have to start him
I'd go Parker + MJD
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

^^ I hope you're right WGM bc I'm playing someone who has Bush this week and I need to hold on to my top spot in this league. Just some food for thought. Parker has never rushed for more then 63 yards against BAL in 4 career games with a 3.1 avg ypc and 0 TDs and BAL has the 2nd best run defense averaging just 72 ypg. Maybe you can say he's due for a big game, especially since it's spotlighted on MNF, but I'm one who likes to play the matchups and this is not a good one imo.
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

I feel you on the matchup BUT
This is Parker's best year yet, and the Baltimore D is not as tough as it's been in years past
I like the MNF angle too, it's always fun to have your players going on MNF, maybe not a very valid reason to start someone, but I use it all the time :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

Chargers D

Quote:
CBSSports.com ranks the Chargers DST as the No. 1 unit to play in Week 9 as they travel to face the Minnesota Vikings' 23rd-ranked offense.
(Updated 10/31/2007).
Fantasy Analysis
QB Tarvaris Jackson (finger) should get the start against San Diego, but the Chargers should pick up some sacks and turnovers. With the Bears off and the Colts and Patriots facing off against each other, this is the best matchup of the week defensively. Keep them active in all leagues.
Cant Knock The Hustle

thanks guys, im goin with parker and Reggie Bush, might go with gore if he will play
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Need Trade Advice:

HIM
Steve Smith

ME
Aquan Boldin
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Future NFC West champions​

I wouldn't do it. They're both in the same position. No QB.

Should I start Jeff Garcia vs Cards or Phillip Rivers vs Vikings?
TEAMYANKEES

hey i need some advice on this trade

i get:
Donte Stallworth
Hines Ward
Cedric Benson

i lose:
Wes Welker
Marques Colston
Edgerrin James

i'm pretty desperate for wins as i am in last place..any help?

^ Damn if you're even considering that trade no wonder you're in last place
Stallworth < Welker
Ward < Colston
Benson < James
TEAMMUSICFORUM
Where Logic Goes To Die
Fred Lewis > Illmatic​

^^^ Yea you're buggin if you're actually thinking about making that trade.

Should I start Roddy White vs SF or Dwayne Bowe vs GB?

NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

Back
Top Bottom