.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

^^^thanks man, is anything i can do to make my team better besides the trades
FOR SALE:
OG COLUMBIAS SIZE 11
If You are a Serious about buying these PM me of Pics
$225 shipped

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

heres my roster, i'd really like to trade one of my backs for another go to wideout...

6b3rvwz.jpg
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS

Some questions....

1) How many carries will Jerious Norwood get this season?
2) Ronald Curry or Marty Booker?

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

you're using espn? their baseball is a joke so easy to win...........their foot ball is decent though
TEAMYANKEES​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
prepare for the worst, expect the best​

Quote:
1) How many carries will Jerious Norwood get this season?

Norwood should get around 200 carries, I would guess. His low side would be 170 (which I don't think an old, injured Dunn will be able to hold him off for that long), but he has a max of 225-250 most likely.

Quote:
2) Ronald Curry or Marty Booker?
er opposite of Chris Chambers on opening day. With Curry's strong performances late last season and Coach Lane Kiffin's consistent efforts to improve the offense, I think Curry could be a nice surprise for people who draft him late.
Brian​
Representin' the Size 12 Club​
[email protected]AIM: bmj87​
www.onetimefantasysports.com

oh I thought since I'm playing on ESPN it's different.

SO do you guys think that Brady will have a big year?

And on defense, if the team wins the game, does the defense get some points?

TEAMYANKEES

they play this every year at my work. so i decided to play this year. we have 14 teams and i got 14th pick. what should i do???? who should i pick. i know that obvious, and they will get picked i just need some help
thanks........
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

I posted about Brandon Jacobs on page 3.. still haven't seen anyone pick him up or talk about him. Sleep much? :b
tongue.gif

All of my posts are of emoticons.

Quote:
they play this every year at my work. so i decided to play this year. we have 14 teams and i got 14th pick. what should i do???? who should i pick. i know that obvious, and they will get picked i just need some help
thanks........

With th 14th pick it's tough...it also depends a lot on your scoring system. In a general point of view, you should pick either 2 RBs or a RB and a WR. Some RB candidates would include possibly Laurence Maroney, Reggie Bush, Maurice Jones-Drew, Willis McGahee, and Travis Henry. The only two WRs worth considering at the end of round 1/beginning of round 2 are Steve Smith and Chad Johnson. You can't go wrong if you take any combination of these players.

Quote:
I posted about Brandon Jacobs on page 3.. still haven't seen anyone pick him up or talk about him. Sleep much?
Brian
Representin' the Size 12 Club

^^^ you should take one of the top 5 runningbacks, i'm pretty sure that LT will be the first pick, and steven jackson will be the the second so take either Larry Johnson or Frank Gore
FOR SALE:
OG COLUMBIAS SIZE 11
If You are a Serious about buying these PM me of Pics
$225 shipped

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Who is the Vikings #1 receiver? No one in my league took any Vikings receivers. Someone's gotta shine.

Also, is Brandon Jones any good or is there another Titans receiver I should look at picking up.

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

Quote:
Who is the Vikings #1 receiver? No one in my league took any Vikings receivers. Someone's gotta shine.

Bobby Wade is their #1 WR, with Troy Williamson playing opposite of him. Neither of them are worth picking up, however, because of the poor QB play in a run-first offense. Neither will put up enough stats to warrant a spot on your roster.

Quote:
Also, is Brandon Jones any good or is there another Titans receiver I should look at picking up.
Brian
Representin' the Size 12 Club

with my last pick, i used it on chris henry the rookie rb on tennessee, he's been beasting in the preseason, maybe fish will give him a shot? any titans fans wanna drop some knowledge?
TEAMYANKEESSUCK

If anyone knows of any IDP leagues w/ no more than 2 DBs & 2 DLs (not really a fan of Team D leagues), PLEASE PM me w/ the info ASAP. :smile:
smile.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

OK i got LT and Willis Mcgahee as my starters with Marshawn Lynch and Brandon Jacobs.

I was just proposed a trade for Marshawn Lynch for Clinton Portis. Should i do it? I know Portis is injury prone and may lost some carries because of Betts. But he is at least proven, while Marshawn is a rookie, but is starting. Im just worried If i let Marshawn go he would have a maurice jones drew type season.

What should i do? Keep lynch or trade him for portis?

Edit:

Heres my team.

Only weakness on my team is my QB position, everyone took a good run like 6 straight qbs grabbed be4 i got to chance to get a QB. PLus Peyton and Brady were taken early. So i had to go with Rivers at my spot.

What you guys think? I think my RB and Wr spot is decent.
637znkp.jpg
TEAM iSketch
I don't draw words, i flat out Spell them
PHILA 76ERS
The Future Is Now
Amundson - Byars - Carney - Dalembert - Green - Hill - Hunter - Iguodala
Jones - Korver - Miller - Ollie - Randolph - Ja. Smith -Williams - Young

I am just curious how many teams are in your leagues(Jdot and chriscross) those teams are fairly stacked....
here is my team:
QB- Carson Palmer, Eli Manning
RB-Steven Jackson, Marshawn Lynch, Barber III, Betts, Pittman, Michael Bennet( in case LJ holds out forever)
WR=Moss, Cochery, G. Jennings, DJ Hackett, Furrey
TE- Daniels
K-Kasay
D (we use ind)- Kampman, Sean Taylor, Nathan Vasher, Bart Scott....

I'd like to get a legit 2nd RB, and some more depth at the WR
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

8 man league, which explains my roster.
TEAM iSketch
I don't draw words, i flat out Spell them
PHILA 76ERS
The Future Is Now
Amundson - Byars - Carney - Dalembert - Green - Hill - Hunter - Iguodala
Jones - Korver - Miller - Ollie - Randolph - Ja. Smith -Williams - Young

I aint feelin Chambers or Gonzalez this yr. Qbs gonna be a problem for them @#%$. You gonna have to snatch another TE IMO
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Lower then Low, The Scum of the Earth

Back
Top Bottom