.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

^^ I'd go Favre. Kitna's been too inconsistent lately and Dallas' secondary can be beat.

JORDAN201

I'd go with Ward if he's going to get the start and Chicago's not good against the run this year.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Thomas jones agaisnt miami

or

ryan grant vs dallas?

Thomas Jones can't run against anybody. Go with Grant.

I can't believe I've gotten to this point. Garcia and Bulger are out this weekend.

Who should I pick up?

Feely vs Seahawks
Gross-Man vs Giants
Clemens vs Dolphins
Trent Edwards vs ******** (R.I.P ST)
Luke McCown (Garcia's Back up) vs Saints

Anyone else clinch a playoff spot yet?
yes sir. from 2-3 to 9-3
pimp.gif
. in case you're not good atmath, thats a 7 game winning streak folks.

anyways, this week for some wild reason i'm really feelin jesse chatman vs the jets. i'm seriously contemplating starting him over graham. i'mcutting willis out of the picture this week because i think ne is gonna dominate. whatcha think?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Thomas jones agaisnt miami

or

ryan grant vs dallas?

Thomas Jones can't run against anybody. Go with Grant.

I can't believe I've gotten to this point. Garcia and Bulger are out this weekend.

Who should I pick up?

Feely vs Seahawks
Gross-Man vs Giants
Clemens vs Dolphins
Trent Edwards vs ******** (R.I.P ST)
Luke McCown (Garcia's Back up) vs Saints

go with clemens. out of the 5 he's got the best chance of having a huge and in his case breakout game.

and thanks for answering my question above. i was not aware garcia was out. since mccown sucks jenna jameson hard the bucs will def run the rock a lot.therefore i will start graham! thanks.
wink.gif

I got Kolby Smith and Ryan Grant in right now. On the bench I have McGahee vs. Pats, Kevin Jones vs. Vikings. Did I make the right choices?

I thought about Grant/McGahee the most but I think both D's are equally hard and the Pack have a better O and a better chance of being in the game at theend.

Right?

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I got Kolby Smith and Ryan Grant in right now. On the bench I have McGahee vs. Pats, Kevin Jones vs. Vikings. Did I make the right choices?

I thought about Grant/McGahee the most but I think both D's are equally hard and the Pack have a better O and a better chance of being in the game at the end.

Right?

You made the right choice.

Experts, I need your help. I win and I'm in this week. I started off 3-7!

Is Patrick Crayton playing tonite? Is he worth starting? What do you guys think of him? He's up and down and I'm kinda iffy about starting himtonight.
Should I start him or the following players that are sitting on the BN.

Chis Henry @ PIT
Ron Dayne @ TENN
Derrick Ward @ CHI

Nick Folk or Rob Bironas?

San Diego or NYG defenses?

I'm liking my team, ALOT!

^^^^ ive been killing with Nick Folk. Cowboys seem to bring the ball down field pretty good. so either he's getting a FG or extra point.
Derrick Ward @ CHI??? I might have to go with him on this one. I think that CHI def is alot more beat up then PIT and TENN.

Damn can anybody help me out

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

I think santonio holmes is not gonna play.
so should i play Ron Curry
or
Pick up jabar gaffeny

Well it's a toss up. On one hand you have a #1 receiver on his team, but no QB.
On the other hand, you have a #4 receiver on his team, with a greatQB.

This week I say start Curry, but in the later weeks, when and if, the Pats start sitting out their players, get Gaffney.

^^^^Thanks. I was also thinking that teams have learned how to cover/slow down the NE offense from PHI. Since BAL is a good DEF team i was thinking that theymight go to Gaffeny like they did against PHI and use moss as a decoy sometimes. I have Brady, Moss, Watson.

I had to make a decision right before game time: stick with Engram or go with Crayton tonight.

Let's just say I failed, for the time being at least.

Fantasy football experts, please help me for next year.... Who will have a better 2008 season

A) Donald Lee
B) Alge Crumpler
C) LJ Smith

My team is set at every position for next year except TE... I have Lee now, but who will have a better 2008??

T. Henry getting the start against the Raiders....is that definite????

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Fantasy football experts, please help me for next year.... Who will have a better 2008 season

A) Donald Lee
B) Alge Crumpler
C) LJ Smith

My team is set at every position for next year except TE... I have Lee now, but who will have a better 2008??

T. Henry getting the start against the Raiders....is that definite????

sick.gif
... All 3 TE's have (or will have) QB problems is some shape,form, or fashion.

I'd go w/ Donald Lee.

you already drafted for next year?

Im in a dynasty league... i keep my whole team for next year... this is my first time doing this kind of league, its got IDPs too, first time w/ thosealso... its cool tho

sick.gif
... All 3 TE's have (or will have) QB problems is some shape, form, or fashion.
I'd go w/ Donald Lee.
True, looks like im sticking with lee.... guess im trading for a TE next year

Back
Top Bottom