.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

seattle def + dallas clark + nick folk + justin fargas
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
@ bush & calvin johnson
I still have brady and moss to play.

Thank to the people that told my to play Dallas Clark. I was about to play Watson.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

sorry guys, but i'm going to have to go against your recommendations. i'm really feeling chatman vs the jets, i've gotta gut feeling he's gonna have a monster game vs the jets woeful run d.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chatman - 11 carries, 26 yds, 2 rec, 10 yds 0 TD

Graham - 22 carries, 106 yds, 1 TD, 7 rec, 37yds

Okay, I'm done.
tongue.gif

Jamal Lewis+LT+Crayton+H. Ward+Cooley+Mason Crosby =
pimp.gif

And if I would've started AD + Roethlisberger...
smh.gif
sick.gif

I am down 10 with the Pats D and he is done. Hopefully the Ravens don't put up points in garbage time.

I need two defensive touchdowns, or one touchdown and two safetys from New England tonight for my playoff hopes to stay alive. I hate losing when scoring 100+points.

Yeah, they shut down McNair today I guess, so i hope they pick Boller for a TD. And Sack him in the endzone, he fumbles, and they fall on it! Oh that would begrand.

Wow i had a fantastic week. 151 points thanks to Romo, LT, AD, Andre, Chad, Jennings, Folk, and Seattle D
pimp.gif

but anyways, who would you guys start this week? I know LT and AD should have permanent spots, but I also have Ryan Grant who has been on fire lately andhe's playing a horrible Oakland team. What do you guys think i should do?

Originally Posted by Johndaeyun

Wow i had a fantastic week. 151 points thanks to Romo, LT, AD, Andre, Chad, Jennings, Folk, and Seattle D
pimp.gif

but anyways, who would you guys start this week? I know LT and AD should have permanent spots, but I also have Ryan Grant who has been on fire lately and he's playing a horrible Oakland team. What do you guys think i should do?
I'm a firm believer that unless your studs are hurt, you never bench 'em. Unless you have a flex spot, you HAVE to start AP and LT.

Good year in Fantasy Football. Only played 2 private leagues this year (instead of 4), but I finished with a 9-3 record in one and a 11-1 record in the other.First in both leagues AND led both leagues in points
pimp.gif

My one league (that I'm with Fizzy Womack in), I got really screwed by the playoff seeding. The #4 and #5 teams are MUCH better than the #3 and #6 teams bya long shot. However, no one (other than Fizzy) can touch my RB squad, I've got the 2nd best QB in Romo, STACKED on receiver and defense and got DallasClark at TE
pimp.gif
Should be able to run it in that league, barringinjuries/resting starters.

Now I need to figure this fantasy basketball out...
smh.gif

pimp.gif

but anyways, who would you guys start this week? I know LT and AD should have permanent spots, but I also have Ryan Grant who has been on fire lately and he's playing a horrible Oakland team. What do you guys think i should do?

Put him in your flex spot. You have to leave AD and LT in.

Bush is such a let down this season, I shoulda started A Peterson (CHI) instead of Bush, he's like the fumble machine.

I wish i had a flex spot Jordan201. But unfortunately I'm in a yahoo league which doesn't have a flex spot. Just 3 Wr's 2 Rb's 1 Qb 1 TE and aD. I really want to play Ryan Grant because he is a stud but i also have 2 bigger studs.
eyes.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Ok need one more advice. Pick 2 out of these 4 receivers. Roddy White vs NO, Crayton@Det Engram vs Ari, and Chris Henry vs Stl. And pick 2 out of these 5rb's. Lendale vs SD, Edge@Sea, Rudi Johnson vs Stl, Fargas@GB, and Kolby Smith @Den. Much appreciated.

I wish i had a flex spot Jordan201. But unfortunately I'm in a yahoo league which doesn't have a flex spot. Just 3 Wr's 2 Rb's 1 Qb 1 TE and a D. I really want to play Ryan Grant because he is a stud but i also have 2 bigger studs.
eyes.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Ok need one more advice. Pick 2 out of these 4 receivers. Roddy White vs NO, Crayton@Det Engram vs Ari, and Chris Henry vs Stl. And pick 2 out of these 5 rb's. Lendale vs SD, Edge@Sea, Rudi Johnson vs Stl, Fargas@GB, and Kolby Smith @Den. Much appreciated.

You could really pick any of the Rb's.

I wish i had a flex spot Jordan201. But unfortunately I'm in a yahoo league which doesn't have a flex spot. Just 3 Wr's 2 Rb's 1 Qb 1 TE and a D. I really want to play Ryan Grant because he is a stud but i also have 2 bigger studs.
eyes.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Ok need one more advice. Pick 2 out of these 4 receivers. Roddy White vs NO, Crayton@Det Engram vs Ari, and Chris Henry vs Stl. And pick 2 out of these 5 rb's. Lendale vs SD, Edge@Sea, Rudi Johnson vs Stl, Fargas@GB, and Kolby Smith @Den. Much appreciated.

The 2 receivers I would go with are Engram and damn...White has been on fire, but his qb is streaky. Go with Engram and Crayton.

Edge and Kolby.

Crayton and Engram.
Edge and Kolby. Edge is gonna see a lot of touches if both Fitz and Boldin are out, and Kolby should destroy Denvers defense.

Who should I play in terms of RBs This week
2 of the 3

Reggie Bush
Adrian Peterson (CHI)
Edge James

I'm thinking Bush and Peterson, but last week edge showed some life, and push is doing pretty poorly with the saints predominately pass offence. (i know AZdoes too tho).

Originally Posted by 5tan

Who should I play in terms of RBs This week
2 of the 3

Reggie Bush
Adrian Peterson (CHI)
Edge James

I'm thinking Bush and Peterson, but last week edge showed some life, and push is doing pretty poorly with the saints predominately pass offence. (i know AZ does too tho).

I would go with Edge, since Boldin and Fitz are banged up and they're gonna run abit more, and Bush, since he faces Falcons D and will have a good game.

Ok, Playoffs start this week.

I got to pick 2 RB's to start... WIth Larry Johnson out already It made my choice harder... and With Lynch still Iffy im on the fence BIG TIME

Thomas Jones VS Cle
Chris Brown VS SD
Marshawn Lynch VS MIA
Adrian Peterson (CHI) VS Was

Well you def. gotta go with Bootleg AP on that one. Then the other RB I would go with is Lynch if he's good to go. If he's out, Jones.

does calvin johnson look like a good play against DAL??
im leaning towards Gaffney. I should have picked him last time but JoRDaN201 told me not too. Like i said before i really think that alot of teams are playingmoss alot better now since they all know that he hasnt lost a step. so i think that brady will be looking for gaffney more often

I said don't pick up Gaffney cause he's inconsistent.

One game Brady will look at him, the next he won't even look his way. It took Gaffney up until the last minute of the game to get involved.

Back
Top Bottom