.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

who should i start? maurice jones-drew vs Indianapolis or Reggie Bush vs Atlanta? also does anyone know when steven jackson will be back?
FS/FT OG Columbia XI size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Quote:
Joey Galloway @Det
Javon Walker vsPitt
Marvin Harrison @Jac
Dwayne Bowe @Oak
Laverneaus Coles @Cin
Nate Burelson vsSTL

Clinton Portis vsArz
Thomas Jones @Cin
Ronnie Brown vsNE
Steven Jackson @Sea(DOUBTFUL though)

I need to pick 3 WRs and 2 RBS........THOUGHTS???
THanx

I'd start Portis and Jones for the RB's and for the WR's i'd choose Galloway, Bowe, and Coles but that's just me.Burleson could also catch a TD pass though.
Team Grizzlies

Who to start at WR?

Coles vs Cincy
Crayton vs Minn

I'm leaning towards Crayton, but Cincy's D is so bad I can prob score on them. I know there's a chance Coles might not play, but he's been solid for me most the year. It's a PPR league btw. 1 pt per reception
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

.Guys i think im buggin for even asking but...

...I got offered in exchange for LT...

.Reggie Bush.
.Andre Johnson.
.Jerious Norwood.
.Julius Jones.
.Greg Olsen.

I start 3 WR's, 2 RB's and 1 TE in my league...

...On my team I start Plaxico, S. Holmes, and D. Mason at WR and have S. Moss and C.Chambers on the bench
...and I have Thomas Jones at the other Starting RB spot and Brian Leonard and Deshawn Wynn backing them up...
..My TE is Kellen Winslow...

St. John's University
Red Storm C/O '09
I Take The Staten Ferry I Walk to Broadway

5 players for LT? Yikes.

First of all, Bush is overrated imo. If you're in a Yahoo! league, I believe he'll average about 8-10 points a week.. GOOD, but not as good as what people thought. Andre might be out til' week 11, that should be enough for you. Jerious's last game was serious but it won't happen every game. Julius Jones splits with MB III. Greg Olsen is OKAY, Greise loves the white-on-white.

LT > all five

Anyways.. this is why I came to this thread:

Bellicheat praises Ronnie B!

Oct 18 Ben Volin, of the Palm Beach Post, reports New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick said Miami Dolphins RB Ronnie Brown is the best offensive player he has seen this year. "I think he's been outstanding. He's done a good job of in the running game of being patient. He runs hard, he's hard to tackle, he's extremely durable, been a good outlet receiver, broken a lot of tackles, good job of converting a lot of third downs. He's physical, he's a strong player, he's tough to handle. I haven't seen anybody play any better than him this year. To me, he's the best player we've seen on the offensive side of the ball," Belichick said.

I've been hating on Ronnie the whole pre-season and what not, he's definitely killin' it right now. Been a fan of the Dolphins but they're getting old, literally.
All of my posts are of emoticons.

Quote:
Joey Galloway @Det
Javon Walker vsPitt
Marvin Harrison @Jac
Dwayne Bowe @Oak
Laverneaus Coles @Cin
Nate Burelson vsSTL

Clinton Portis vsArz
Thomas Jones @Cin
Ronnie Brown vsNE
Marvin, Galloway and Bowe/Coles. As far as RB, start Ronnie Brown and T. Jones.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Heal up fellas.​

TeamDucks
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman.​

^ Ya Ronnie is really surprising me, and they seem keen on giving him the ball finally.
Team Cowboys
5-1.

I get- Welker

I give- Vincent Jackson, Kurt Warner

My other Wr are holt and jennings. THis would really like finish my wr core and make it real good.

Should I?
Team Cowboys
5-1.

Would DJ Hackett be a good pickup when he returns healthy??
Also, would Chris Henry be a solid player when he comes back from suspension??
Code:
           Use this code: AC319710 @ sidelineapparel.com & get 10% off your purchase.
REFS I saved: Flip Jays (Laser 5 Trade), dynamic218 (CG 3s on ISS), Pitman13 (AF1 ID PW)
Contact @ [email protected]

What Place are you guys in
Post Your
Rank
Wins/ Loses
My print screen dont work so

Im
2nd place
5 -1 I lost to Carson Palmer the day he threw like 6 TD's
517.62 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Well i just started my league a few weeks ago.

I am in 2nd place.
1-1 lost when Addai was hurt and warner got hurt too.
140 points.
Team Cowboys
5-1.

im in 3rd place with a 3-3 record. theres 7 other people that are 3-3 also but i got 558 pts :lol:
laugh.gif
?
AP @ DAL
LJ @ OAK
willie parker @ DEN
or reggie bush vs ATL
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

3rd Place at 4-2. I have 634.55 points. Would be 5-1 if I had started Braylon Edwards in week 2 when Cleveland had the shootout against Cincy. :smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif

Playing in a keeper league. Should I trade Steve Smith for Larry Johnson?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
bleed red and gold​

Quote:
Playing in a keeper league. Should I trade Steve Smith for Larry Johnson?
I would do that trade in a heartbeat. The qb situation in carolina is not very good so his stats have been down. LJ is just picking up the pace so I would do that trade. That's if u have enough WR depth.
Team Grizzlies

^ Ya and you never no when LJ could leave. I know the contract but trade request some time?
Team Cowboys
5-1.

Who Should I start?

Brandon Jacobs vs the 9ers?

Or

Derrick Mason vs the Bills?
TEAMYANKEES

Hmm it is toss up, and you always take the RB is your not sure. So then it is Jacobs.
Team Cowboys
5-1.

I need some help badly cuz I need to beat the guy i'm going against haha, I'll post my dilemna, which i've been looking at for the last 2 days...I made some pretty good calls the last few weeks for plays as well...I'll post my decisions

Can Start 2 (I already have LJ @ oak and M McCgahue @ Buf so they can swap, but i think those are two good starts)

@ RB - T Jones @ Cinc
M Jones Drew @ Ind
R Brown @ NE.
CP @ Ariz

I am thinking I was going to do T Jones (since Cinc is terrible at run and has lost some linebackers...) and then I wasn't sure....I wanted to sit CP since he looks hurt to me and I was thinking of playing MJD (I sat him last week when I had the urge to play him), but if Bob Sanders plays the Colts D is stingy......NE hasn't given up much on the ground, but I feel like w/ Chambers gone 75-85% of all total yards to miami (being on the ground or air) will go to ronnie brown and the dolphin's have had their number in the past...

@ WR - Can start 2 (TO and Plaxico are already starting no questions)

J Galloway @ Den
L. Coles @ Cin
L Fitz @ Wash

I was thinking Galloway is a def start since he is at Detriot and this should be a shootout and its Gracia's favorite target for TD's...

the next one I wasnt sure about..i'm going ot the game on Sunday, so it almost makes me want to sit fitzgerald...he's been productive the last two weeks for me, but he has Tim Rattay (not even on a roster starting) for him and Coles is going against a Bungles team that can't play D and is giving up alot of points...but hte Jet's cant score (and why I might be scared to start T jones too hahaha), so i'm not sure....I think Fitz might have some yards on us, but we only gave up 2 TD's all seaon in the air...so i'm not sure thats safe w/ Rattay starting..

or D Stallworth is on waivers....but like I said, I think the pats might not play that well against miami...brady has 4 games under 100 yards passing..all to the fins...

any help is appreciated...
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Back
Top Bottom