.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

What do you guys think about this? I have Todd Heap and Vernon Davis, Heaps been hurt the past couple weeks. Greg Olsen is also on the free agent list, should I pick him up and drop Vernon? I always get tricked by Davis's athletic ability but do you think Olsen will have a better rest of the year?

I have 4 guys on a bye this week in one of my teams and I need to drop someone to fill my lineup. Which one should I drop?

Dwayne Bowe
Roddy White

I'm leaning towards keeping Bowe since he gets most of the targets and LJ seems to be getting on track. White's been a pleasant surprise this year, but without a running game they might start paying more attention to him from now on. Neither of them have great matchups coming up. Bowe (Bye, GB, Den, @IND, OAK) White (Bye, SF, @CAR, TB, IND)
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

Quote:
Are the NYG Defense a weekly play now? or should I go back to my Minny D? Im sticking with NYG till I hear diffrent.
the NYG def one more week since they're playing Miami.

Would you guys do a Shaun Alexander (I have) for Steven Jackson trade?
S.L.O.

^^^ I would def do that trade even though you don't know how Jackson's going to be when he comes back. Alexander had two very favorable matchups the last couple weeks and couldn't @#%$. Jackson will be playing this weekend @ CLE so it's a good game for him to come back to.
NY Nitty Gritty
F.B.G.$​

I would go with vernon just because alex smith will be back and hell throw to him a lot more than dilfer... And Olsen has to split time with desmond clark right?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

alright i can start two of the four runningbacks, who should i start?

Reggie Bush vs San Francisco
Frank Gore vs New Orleans
Steven Jackson vs Cleveland
Maurice Jones-Drew vs Tampa Bay

any help is appreciated
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

i would go with
Reggie Bush vs San Francisco
Frank Gore vs New Orleans

armanzaballa, can you post who they are playing? it would make it alot easier to tell by looking at their match ups

Najeh Davenport, is up in the waivers should i drop santana moss and grab him

My kicker (nick folk DAL ) is on Bye week should i drop him and get another one or just let him chill. i really dont want to let him go. he has always been getting me points and i know if i drop him someone else is gonna pick him up ( 14 team league )

Donald Lee (GB) playing DENVER
Chris Baker (NYJ) playing BUFFALO
Jeff King (Car) playing INDIANAPOLIS
David Martin (Mia) playing NEW YORK GIANTS
Justin Peelle (Mia) playing NEW YORK GIANTS
Tony Scheffler (Den) playing GREEN BAY
Alex Smith (TB) playing Jacksonville
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
bringing the Joe Montana years BACK​

Eh, I wouldn't expect much from whatever TE you'll be picking up. I'd probably go with Donald Lee. Broncos CB's will probably contain the Packer's WRs so Lee might be getting a lot of throws. Plus, the Steelers were milking the TE all game long on Sunday night, with Heath Miller lighting em up.

Yo armanza, Scheffler has had a strong rapport with Cutler, he looks for him often. And with Walker out for a while he may be good for multiple weeks. He's the # 1 TE waiver pickup this week on Foxsports, ahead of even Greg Olsen and Vernon Davis.

1. Tony Scheffler, Denver (Available in 75.1 percent of FOXSports.com fantasy leagues): He became a fantasy factor at the end of last year when Cutler emerged as the starter at quarterback. Though he's been hampered by injuries early, Scheffler is now healthy and an integral part of the Denver's passing attack. He showed he could be a force when he caught five passes for 50 yards and a score against Pittsburgh's dominant defense. He can be more than just a bye-week replacement this season.

Quote:
Damn im killin with Brady and Moss
:wink:
wink.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
er (R. Williams) on a bye week.

Making a run for the championship :smokin
smokin.gif
WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

Palmer is looking like a choke artist right now. big ben doing pretty good. he see's Bal twice and NE once so it should look pretty good for him
Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

should i start Chad Johnson or Roy Williams this week?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Back
Top Bottom