Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by kSpec

10 team league, 9th pick. Thoughts/comments would be appreciated. I feel like I'm lacking in threes maybe?

56711707pi1.jpg
Who was your first pick? If you had the 9th pick overall, you were slated to pick roughly this kind of talent...

nyb91g.png

I see that you either choose Al Jefferson or Josh Smith first overall. In a 10 team league, I think you could have done better
ohwell.gif
. Other than that, Your teamis lacking in assists, rebounds, and points. Smith, Dalembert, Jefferson, and Bogut should provide you with a good amount of blocks. Johnson, Iguodala, Smith,and Nocioni should put you in the above average range in 3pts. Maybe Noah can help you in rebounds and add to your blocks but I'll just wait and see withhim if he improves.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Heres my team. 7 people because the 8th guy didnt sign up on time. I thought i was logged in for the first 3 picks, but i wasn't, so I got Dirk, Marion and Duncan. I had the chance to get KG, but It made me pick marion. I've only done fantasy basketball once, but I'm not so sure about this team. I think I have too many bigs

Jose Calderon
Vince Carter
Shawn Marion
Dirk Nowitzki
Greg Oden
Mo Williams
Tim Duncan
Andrei Kirilenko

Gerald Wallace
Andrew Bynum
Stephen Jackson
Derrick Rose
David Lee
Al Thornton
Kenyon Martin
It's tough to gauge how your team will do. I haven't been part of many 7 teams leagues. I normally do 12 and the occasional 10 where thetalent pool is more spread out. Yes, I think your team has a lot of bigs but that can help you solidify FG% (since they tend to shoot a higher percentage),blocks, and rebounds. I'd say try to trade one of your bigs for another PG to help out your assists because in a 7 team league, I'm sure there's ateam out there that stocked up on PGs... kind of like how you stocked up in bigs. Maybe you can work something out with a team like that.

Also, since you're in a 7 team league, try to keep an eye out on the FAs because there should be still talent available on there. Keep your eyes peeled forsomeone looks to emerge from that group as a breakout player.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Who was your first pick? If you had the 9th pick overall, you were slated to pick roughly this kind of talent...

nyb91g.png

I see that you either choose Al Jefferson or Josh Smith first overall. In a 10 team league, I think you could have done better
ohwell.gif
. Other than that, Your team is lacking in assists, rebounds, and points. Smith, Dalembert, Jefferson, and Bogut should provide you with a good amount of blocks. Johnson, Iguodala, Smith, and Nocioni should put you in the above average range in 3pts. Maybe Noah can help you in rebounds and add to your blocks but I'll just wait and see with him if he improves.
Josh Smith was my first pick, Al Jefferson was my second. I actually passed on KG to take Josh Smith, and I'm convinced I made the correctchoice with that. KG's coming off a huge season in which he played his heart out every second he was on the floor, finally got his ring, and is already indecline anyway. His stats are gonna drop, and they already weren't worthy of a first round pick last season. Meanwhile, Josh Smith can completely carry ateam in blocks and steals by himself, while doing everything else that KG does except the 50% from the field. Everyone else on the list either has injuryconcerns, is old, or is Danny Granger (who I had last year and despite his averages, came away unimpressed overall). Oh, and not to mention that 1. Yahoo'sdefault ranks are trash, and 2. They're based off of roto play, I'm in a H2H league. That's why a guy like Dwight Howard is so low on theirrankings, but in a H2H league he'd murder so long as you're willing to give up ft%.

The boards I think I'll be more than fine in.Josh Smith, Big Al, Bogut, and Dalembert all average around 10 a game, JJ and Iggy are good rebounders forguards, and Noah has the potential to be a good rebounder. The assists I'm moderately worried about, but it's H2H so I figure I can always just give upthat cat when it comes down to it.

nyb91g.png

ohwell.gif
. Other than that, Your team is lacking in assists, rebounds, and points. Smith, Dalembert, Jefferson, and Bogut should provide you with a good amount of blocks. Johnson, Iguodala, Smith, and Nocioni should put you in the above average range in 3pts. Maybe Noah can help you in rebounds and add to your blocks but I'll just wait and see with him if he improves.
Josh Smith was my first pick, Al Jefferson was my second. I actually passed on KG to take Josh Smith, and I'm convinced I made the correct choice with that. KG's coming off a huge season in which he played his heart out every second he was on the floor, finally got his ring, and is already in decline anyway. His stats are gonna drop, and they already weren't worthy of a first round pick last season. Meanwhile, Josh Smith can completely carry a team in blocks and steals by himself, while doing everything else that KG does except the 50% from the field. Everyone else on the list either has injury concerns, is old, or is Danny Granger (who I had last year and despite his averages, came away unimpressed overall). Oh, and not to mention that 1. Yahoo's default ranks are trash, and 2. They're based off of roto play, I'm in a H2H league. That's why a guy like Dwight Howard is so low on their rankings, but in a H2H league he'd murder so long as you're willing to give up ft%.

The boards I think I'll be more than fine in.Josh Smith, Big Al, Bogut, and Dalembert all average around 10 a game, JJ and Iggy are good rebounders for guards, and Noah has the potential to be a good rebounder. The assists I'm moderately worried about, but it's H2H so I figure I can always just give up that cat when it comes down to it.
Point taken. I just think that it doesn't matter if they're "old" per se, you only need them to do well for you THIS season. Andyou said that the people in that list are either old or injury concerns, I'd take Deron Williams out of that grouping. You're right about KG. Hisproduction looks to diminish, like it did last year. Marion is an interesting player though. He does fill up the statsheet but him not playing next to Nash,his production looks to take a dip as well. His unhappiness would also be something I would not want to deal with either
laugh.gif
. Now seeing your rationale, I cansee what you did. I guess it's just a difference in opinion... that's it
wink.gif

And yeah, in a H2H league, I take that same approach. I usually give up on a category and sacrifice not winning that category every year. It's usually TO
laugh.gif
but last season, I picked up a few low turnover guys and did well in that category. I gave up on 3's
laugh.gif
. It didn't work out too well for me
ohwell.gif

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](9)[/td] [td]Dirk Nowitzki[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](16)[/td] [td]Yao Ming[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](33)[/td] [td]Jose Calderon[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](40)[/td] [td]Kevin Durant[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](57)[/td] [td]Lamar Odom[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](64)[/td] [td]Michael Beasley[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](81)[/td] [td]Richard Jefferson[/td] [td]SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](88)[/td] [td]T.J. Ford[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](105)[/td] [td]Charlie Villanueva[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](112)[/td] [td]Kendrick Perkins[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](129)[/td] [td]Beno Udrih[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](136)[/td] [td]Andrea Bargnani[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][/table]
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4129

I feel like my team is pretty balanced. I missed out on OJ by 2 picks
mad.gif
...I feel like I need another Center but I don't know. Tell me what yall think.

Point taken. I just think that it doesn't matter if they're "old" per se, you only need them to do well for you THIS season. And you said that the people in that list are either old or injury concerns, I'd take Deron Williams out of that grouping. You're right about KG. His production looks to diminish, like it did last year. Marion is an interesting player though. He does fill up the statsheet but him not playing next to Nash, his production looks to take a dip as well. His unhappiness would also be something I would not want to deal with either
laugh.gif
. Now seeing your rationale, I can see what you did. I guess it's just a difference in opinion... that's it
wink.gif

And yeah, in a H2H league, I take that same approach. I usually give up on a category and sacrifice not winning that category every year. It's usually TO
laugh.gif
but last season, I picked up a few low turnover guys and did well in that category. I gave up on 3's
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Not that anyone cares, but I'm also really down on Marion too. After the trade to the Heat, his numbers dropped literally across the board,save for rebounds. Combined with the fact that he'll also have a fully healthy Wade plus Beasley cutting into his shots this season, I really don'tthink he's any better than a guy like Rudy Gay at this point who's a mid second - early third round pick at best. And guys are still taking Marion inthe top six based just on past performance. It's kind of the same problem I have with KG. They've got a lot more name value in fantasy than actualoutput at this point.

Also yeah, I would probably have taken Deron out of that grouping too. If he grabbed more steals or shot more threes, he'd be a top five pick easily.

Point taken. I just think that it doesn't matter if they're "old" per se, you only need them to do well for you THIS season. And you said that the people in that list are either old or injury concerns, I'd take Deron Williams out of that grouping. You're right about KG. His production looks to diminish, like it did last year. Marion is an interesting player though. He does fill up the statsheet but him not playing next to Nash, his production looks to take a dip as well. His unhappiness would also be something I would not want to deal with either
laugh.gif
. Now seeing your rationale, I can see what you did. I guess it's just a difference in opinion... that's it
wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Not that anyone cares, but I'm also really down on Marion too. After the trade to the Heat, his numbers dropped literally across the board, save for rebounds. Combined with the fact that he'll also have a fully healthy Wade plus Beasley cutting into his shots this season, I really don't think he's any better than a guy like Rudy Gay at this point who's a mid second - early third round pick at best. And guys are still taking Marion in the top six based just on past performance. It's kind of the same problem I have with KG. They've got a lot more name value in fantasy than actual output at this point.

Also yeah, I would probably have taken Deron out of that grouping too. If he grabbed more steals or shot more threes, he'd be a top five pick easily.
You're right about Marion. I was just thinking that he would get traded soon.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](9)[/td] [td]Dirk Nowitzki[/td] [td]PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](16)[/td] [td]Yao Ming[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](33)[/td] [td]Jose Calderon[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](40)[/td] [td]Kevin Durant[/td] [td]SG,SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](57)[/td] [td]Lamar Odom[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](64)[/td] [td]Michael Beasley[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](81)[/td] [td]Richard Jefferson[/td] [td]SF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](88)[/td] [td]T.J. Ford[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](105)[/td] [td]Charlie Villanueva[/td] [td]SF,PF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](112)[/td] [td]Kendrick Perkins[/td] [td]C[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](129)[/td] [td]Beno Udrih[/td] [td]PG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](136)[/td] [td]Andrea Bargnani[/td] [td]PF,C[/td] [/tr][/table]
I feel like my team is pretty balanced. I missed out on OJ by 2 picks
mad.gif
... I feel like I need another Center but I don't know. Tell me what yall think.
Yeah, if I were you, I'd look for another center. Calderon, Ford, and Beno are a good 3 PGs. And Charlie V's been playing well inpreseason... hopefully it carries over to the regular season.

1. (12) Josh Smith SF,PF
2. (13) Rudy Gay SF,PF
3. (36) Brandon Roy PG,SG
4. (37) Stephen Jackson SG,SF
5. (60) Tracy McGrady SG,SF
6. (61) Josh Howard SG,SF
7. (84) J.R. Smith SG
8. (85) Rafer Alston PG
9. (108) Al Thornton SF,PF
10. (109) Derrick Rose PG

I need to pick up a Center, but I dunno who to drop. Suggestions?

Also, I wanna trade for LeBron. What do you think I'd need to offer?

what kind of numbers do you see rudy fernandez putting up realistically? is he going to get a good amount of playing time in portland?

[table][tr][th=""]WE OVER HERE BALLIN

[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](5)[/td] [td]Dwyane Wade[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](20)[/td] [td]Tim Duncan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](29)[/td] [td]Rudy Gay[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](44)[/td] [td]Tyson Chandler[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](53)[/td] [td]Kevin Durant[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](68)[/td] [td]Emeka Okafor[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](77)[/td] [td]Tony Parker[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](92)[/td] [td]John Salmons[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](101)[/td] [td]Charlie Villanueva[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](116)[/td] [td]Ryan Gomes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](125)[/td] [td]Rafer Alston[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](140)[/td] [td]Travis Outlaw[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](149)[/td] [td]Luis Scola[/td] [/tr][/table]
I think its pretty balanced, maybe I'm biased
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

[table][tr][th=""]WE OVER HERE BALLIN

[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](5)[/td] [td]Dwyane Wade[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](20)[/td] [td]Tim Duncan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](29)[/td] [td]Rudy Gay[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](44)[/td] [td]Tyson Chandler[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](53)[/td] [td]Kevin Durant[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](68)[/td] [td]Emeka Okafor[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](77)[/td] [td]Tony Parker[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](92)[/td] [td]John Salmons[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](101)[/td] [td]Charlie Villanueva[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](116)[/td] [td]Ryan Gomes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](125)[/td] [td]Rafer Alston[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](140)[/td] [td]Travis Outlaw[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](149)[/td] [td]Luis Scola[/td] [/tr][/table]
I think its pretty balanced, maybe I'm biased
laugh.gif
i'm loving charlie where you got him, good work

as for btl, if u need a big, go with okafor, if not start al

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

Who should i start out of these four?: Okafor, Rose, Foye, or Al Thornton.
Okafor. Or Thornton. If I remember correctly, CHI still has Hinrich in front of Rose. I REALLY hope that changes because I plan on taking Roselater in my draft.

I need to get in on a draft where people will stay at it all season. What's good?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Last year was crap. Half the teams didn't even play.

2m5frif.jpg

First time I've really done Fantasy Basketball... 12 team league, stat categories listed... How's it look?

Who was your first pick? Al Jefferson?

Decent, not good, not bad. Lots of safe picks, helps to see what order you drafted.

Here's the NT League's draft.

OrangeSodaOrangutans
Round Pick Player Position
1. (10) Deron Williams PG
2. (11) Kevin Garnett PF
3. (30) Kevin Martin SG
4. (31) Vince Carter SG,SF
5. (50) Tracy McGrady SG,SF
6. (51) Lamar Odom SF,PF
7. (70) Al Horford PF,C
8. (71) Andrew Bogut C
9. (90) Raja Bell SG
10. (91) Kirk Hinrich PG,SG
11. (110) Ramon Sessions PG,SG
12. (111) Tayshaun Prince SF
13. (130) Brook Lopez PF,C
14. (131) Rudy Fernandez PG,SG

I feel super ******ed for picking Raja Bell... I passed up on Barbosa, Zach Randolph, the best player on the Warriors, for Raja fricking Bell.

Nowitness, I'm thinking of starting my own league, letting two of my homeboys jump in, and then making it private to NT. I'll probably put it uptomorrow afternoon, if you want to join my League. I have room for one more League, and it'd be cool to have a mix of a few dudes I know and NTers.

[h4] [/h4]

[table][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""]
Trends
[/th] [th=""]
Stats
[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th] [th=""]
Edit
[/th] [th=""]
Players
[/th] [th=""]
Edit
[/th] [th=""]
Opp
[/th] [th=""]
Status
[/th] [th=""]
% Started
[/th] [th=""]
FG%
[/th] [th=""]
FT%
[/th] [th=""]
3PTM
[/th] [th=""]
PTS
[/th] [th=""]
REB
[/th] [th=""]
AST
[/th] [th=""]
ST
[/th] [th=""]
BLK
[/th] [th=""]
TO
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]PG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Tony Parker

(SA - PG)
[/td] [td]PGGUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]87%[/td] [td].494[/td] [td].715[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]1295[/td] [td]221[/td] [td]411[/td] [td]55[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]164[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Andre Iguodala

(Phi - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]SGGSFFUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]97%[/td] [td].456[/td] [td].721[/td] [td]101[/td] [td]1630[/td] [td]446[/td] [td]391[/td] [td]171[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]214[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Rashad McCants

(Min - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]SGGSFFUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]25%[/td] [td].453[/td] [td].748[/td] [td]142[/td] [td]1114[/td] [td]206[/td] [td]162[/td] [td]66[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]172[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
LeBron James

(Cle - SF)
[/td] [td]SFFUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]98%[/td] [td].484[/td] [td].712[/td] [td]113[/td] [td]2250[/td] [td]592[/td] [td]539[/td] [td]138[/td] [td]81[/td] [td]255[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Al Jefferson

(Min - PF,C)
[/td] [td]PFFCUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]97%[/td] [td].500[/td] [td].721[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1726[/td] [td]911[/td] [td]117[/td] [td]74[/td] [td]119[/td] [td]167[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Richard Jefferson

(Mil - SF)
[/td] [td]SFFUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]86%[/td] [td].466[/td] [td].798[/td] [td]77[/td] [td]1857[/td] [td]342[/td] [td]252[/td] [td]76[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]199[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Greg Oden

(Por - C)
[/td] [td]CUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]90%[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Luis Scola

(Hou - PF,C)
[/td] [td]PFFCUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]36%[/td] [td].515[/td] [td].668[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]847[/td] [td]525[/td] [td]106[/td] [td]60[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]105[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Manu Ginobili

(SA - SG) INJ
[/td] [td]SGGUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]31%[/td] [td].460[/td] [td].860[/td] [td]156[/td] [td]1442[/td] [td]354[/td] [td]332[/td] [td]109[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]200[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Stephen Jackson

(GS - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]SGGSFFUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]87%[/td] [td].405[/td] [td].832[/td] [td]182[/td] [td]1466[/td] [td]318[/td] [td]300[/td] [td]92[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]197[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
O.J. Mayo

(Mem - PG,SG)
[/td] [td]PGSGGUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]70%[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Al Thornton

(LAC - SF,PF)
[/td] [td]SFPFFUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]47%[/td] [td].429[/td] [td].743[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]1005[/td] [td]358[/td] [td]98[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]128[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Rajon Rondo

(Bos - PG)
[/td] [td]PGGUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]72%[/td] [td].492[/td] [td].611[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]814[/td] [td]322[/td] [td]393[/td] [td]129[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]147[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
J.R. Smith

(Den - SG)
[/td] [td]SGGUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]36%[/td] [td].461[/td] [td].719[/td] [td]157[/td] [td]907[/td] [td]152[/td] [td]128[/td] [td]62[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]112[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
--empty--
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][/table]

my team
ohwell.gif

[table][tr][td]PG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Steve Nash

(Pho - PG) INJ
[/td] [td] PG G Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Jason Richardson

(Cha - SG,SF)
[/td] [td] SG G SF F Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Jamal Crawford

(NY - PG,SG)
[/td] [td] PG SG G Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Rudy Gay

(Mem - SF,PF)
[/td] [td] SF PF F Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Josh Smith

(Atl - SF,PF)
[/td] [td] SF PF F Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Charlie Villanueva

(Mil - SF,PF)
[/td] [td] SF PF F Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Emeka Okafor

(Cha - PF,C)
[/td] [td] PF F C Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
David Lee

(NY - PF,C)
[/td] [td] PF F C Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Mike Bibby

(Atl - PG) INJ
[/td] [td] PG G Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Wilson Chandler

(NY - SG,SF)
[/td] [td] SG G SF F Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Jeff Green

(OKC - SF,PF)
[/td] [td] SF PF F Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Tyrus Thomas

(Chi - SF,PF)
[/td] [td] SF PF F Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Rodney Stuckey

(Det - PG,SG)
[/td] [td] PG SG G Util BN [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

12 Teams, H2H, 10th pick

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Who was your first pick? Al Jefferson?

Decent, not good, not bad. Lots of safe picks, helps to see what order you drafted.

Nowitness, I'm thinking of starting my own league, letting two of my homeboys jump in, and then making it private to NT. I'll probably put it up tomorrow afternoon, if you want to join my League. I have room for one more League, and it'd be cool to have a mix of a few dudes I know and NTers.
Good deal... Just let me know... I'll be outta town all weekend, but if you're drafting Sunday or after I'll be good...

I picked 8th, went with Brand, Jefferson, Gay, Hedo, Miller, Jackson, Parker, Thornton, Gooden, Williams, Chandler...

I was thinking next weekend, either Sat/Sun.

You did good with what you were working with Nowitness.

vs japanair first week
ohwell.gif

icon_10_100.gif
[h2]philballa09 0-0-0[/h2]
Click 'Edit Smack' to talk smack to your league!

chars left
Save Cancel

icon_7_100.gif
[h2]OrangeSodaOrangutans 0-0-0[/h2]

[table][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""]
Stats
[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th] [th=""]
Players
[/th] [th=""]
FG%
[/th] [th=""]
FT%
[/th] [th=""]
3PTM
[/th] [th=""]
PTS
[/th] [th=""]
REB
[/th] [th=""]
AST
[/th] [th=""]
ST
[/th] [th=""]
BLK
[/th] [th=""]
TO
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]PG[/td] [td]
Tony Parker

(SA - PG)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td]
Andre Iguodala

(Phi - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td]
Rashad McCants

(Min - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td]
LeBron James

(Cle - SF)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td]
Al Jefferson

(Min - PF,C)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td]
Richard Jefferson

(Mil - SF)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td]
Greg Oden

(Por - C)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td]
Luis Scola

(Hou - PF,C)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td]
Manu Ginobili

(SA - SG) INJ
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td]
Stephen Jackson

(GS - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td]
O.J. Mayo

(Mem - PG,SG)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td]
Al Thornton

(LAC - SF,PF)
Rajon Rondo

(Bos - PG)
J.R. Smith

(Den - SG)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""]
Stats
[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th] [th=""]
Players
[/th] [th=""]
FG%
[/th] [th=""]
FT%
[/th] [th=""]
3PTM
[/th] [th=""]
PTS
[/th] [th=""]
REB
[/th] [th=""]
AST
[/th] [th=""]
ST
[/th] [th=""]
BLK
[/th] [th=""]
TO
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]PG[/td] [td]
Deron Williams

(Uta - PG)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td]
Kevin Martin

(Sac - SG)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td]
Vince Carter

(NJ - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td]
Tracy McGrady

(Hou - SG,SF) INJ
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td]
Kevin Garnett

(Bos - PF)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td]
Lamar Odom

(LAL - SF,PF)
Al Horford

(Atl - PF,C)
Andrew Bogut

(Mil - C)
Raja Bell

(Pho - SG)
Kirk Hinrich

(Chi - PG,SG)
Ramon Sessions

(Mil - PG,SG)
Tayshaun Prince

(Det - SF)
Brook Lopez

(NJ - PF,C)
Rudy Fernandez

(Por - PG,SG)
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][/table]

ill post this in here too
one of the NT leagues
12 man league, 11th pick
RetroBaller
1. (11) Caron Butler
2. (14) Deron Williams
3. (35) David West
4. (38) Paul Pierce
5. (59) Emeka Okafor
6. (62) Peja Stojakovic
7. (83) Al Harrington
8. (86) Randy Foye