Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Ok I just got offered Deron Williams, Tony Parker, and Sheed for CP3, Gasol and Turkoglu (I got the latter trio).

My remaining roster is: David West, Jamal Crawford, LaMarcus Aldridge, Shaq, Jason Thompson, Ronnie Brewer, Louis Williams, James Posey, Marvin Williams andMichael Beasley.

Should I take this?

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Ok I just got offered Deron Williams, Tony Parker, and Sheed for CP3, Gasol and Turkoglu (I got the latter trio).

My remaining roster is: David West, Jamal Crawford, LaMarcus Aldridge, Shaq, Jason Thompson, Ronnie Brewer, Louis Williams, James Posey, Marvin Williams and Michael Beasley.

Should I take this?
I'd keep the Turkoglu, CP3, and Gasol side. With Manu coming back and Iverson coming in, I'd think that Parker and Sheed's productionwill take a hit. Turkoglu is great all around, CP3 is CP3, and Gasol will stay consistent.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Tyrus Thomas is pissing me off, dude was showing SO much promise in the pre-season, dude had me fooled..
smh.gif

Man, I'm in a tough-spot, I want to pick up Nene (averaging 15/9), but the thing is the only players I can drop are either Horford, Aldridge, or Kaman..
frown.gif

I don't know how much longer I can wait...
smh.gif
Man JapanAir, im' in the SAME BOAT as you as far as Ty goes. I had SUCH high hopes for him. His first game was GREAT and i thought,"YES, i'm bout to RUN fools in my league." But hes' been sucking HARD as of late. I just picked up My WARRIOR B Wright with the recent newsof AL and Nellie so hopefully Wright can pick up where i thought Ty would be.

^Yup, I'm one of the 0.3% that picked up B. Wright last night too, hoping Harrington gets traded, that would be
pimp.gif

Anyway just got offered this:

I get: Biedrins, Crawford, Pietrus.

He gets: Iguodala, Thaddeus Young and Ramon Sessions.

ehhh I'm thinking it's a lose for me, Iguodala had a pretty good game tonight.

oops:meant Sessions not Crawford.

But yeah man, I don't trust anything on the Knicks or GSW right now. David Lee used to give me
eek.gif
numbers but suddenly gave me
sick.gif
in the past two games. I'll see, thanks for the input though.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

^Yup, I'm one of the 0.3% that picked up B. Wright last night too, hoping Harrington gets traded, that would be
pimp.gif

Anyway just got offered this:

I get: Biedrins, Crawford, Pietrus.

He gets: Iguodala, Thaddeus Young and Jamal Crawford.

ehhh I'm thinking it's a lose for me, Iguodala had a pretty good game tonight.
You Get Biedrens and Crawford? Or you get AB and Pietrus only for Iggy, Thad and Craw?

If you get AB, Craw and Pietrus, i'd seriously consider it. AB is a double-double MACHINE!!! Craw, although has not lived up to what i thought he wouldin NY under Mike D yet, still has that upside. I have Jamal and i'm stickin with him for now. Pietrus has been decent too.

I just used a #8 waiver on Oden, dropped Westbrook.. I honestly am just going to hold him til/if he blows up (which I doubt) and then see if I can move him fora better option. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

SMH dwight having a subpar game

oh well 14 and 8 aint so bad

My boy drafted 5th, and I drafted 6th - I told him ahead of time I was gonna swoop D12, then he said he was gonna get Amare. Then come draft day dude took D12and I got Amare - it's been working out
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

What ya'll think of this? It's a 12 team league. Got way too many injuries goin on.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

PG Mo Williams
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Andre Iguodala
PF Al Jefferson
C Tim Duncan
Util Richard Jefferson
BN Mike Dunleavy
BN Anthony Parker
BN Gilbert Arenas
BN Ben Gordon
BN Monta Ellis
BN Thaddeus Young

Any opinions on Marvin Williams? I am may drop him because he really has not done anything this year.

Who do you guys think I should start. Im pretty good on points and I need rebounds. Do you think I should start Ben Wallace against Indiana or go with JermaineO'Neal against the Hawks. I really just want an opinion on whether Jermaine could pull down atleast 8 or 9 boards. Because I know Wallace gonna get boardsbut points just arent there for him.

^Indiana has a weak frontcourt right now, Rasho is injured, and Amare completely killed them the other day. O'neal has to face Horford and Smith in thefront and ATL has a pretty good defense so far. It's really up to you but I would go with Wallace tonight but you never know if O'neal could explodetonight, so don't take my word for it.

Is this trade pretty even?
Get: Maggette, Jamison OR Deng/Carter
Send: Sessions, Iguodala, Gomes

h2h points league.

man i'm really frustrated with lee, how are you gonna end up with 1 rebound
sick.gif

edit: when is maggette expected back?

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

man i'm really frustrated with lee, how are you gonna end up with 1 rebound
sick.gif

edit: when is maggette expected back?
Word. Dude is coming off the bench now. damnit I should have picked Randolph.

^Nah man.

Tony Parker is out 2+ weeks, plus its an ankle he has a higher chance of reaggravating it.

Zach Randolph is beasting at the moment he's had a double double in each in like 3 or 4 games.

sick.gif
josh howard whats really good buddy, $@@%%# up my whole FG %

chalmers has been dropped and picked up in my league 2 different times by other managers. i wonder what's wrong with him. should i drop beno udrih formario chalmers?

Originally Posted by BDavis5

chalmers has been dropped and picked up in my league 2 different times by other managers. i wonder what's wrong with him. should i drop beno udrih for mario chalmers?
I would. Chalmers has more upside and Udrih has been terrible so far, your call.

Originally Posted by BDavis5

chalmers has been dropped and picked up in my league 2 different times by other managers. i wonder what's wrong with him. should i drop beno udrih for mario chalmers?

Yup. Mario doesn't give you many pts or rebs, but the other night he got me like 6ast and 9 steals
eek.gif
But drop beno he's trash

I'm close to accepting David Lee and Danny Granger for Greg Oden and Joe Johnson. I'm the one with Lee and Granger, would I win the trade?

What's the thing with David Lee? Is he still being not used properly by D'Antoni? Also, I'm afraid Greg Oden will be constantly riddled withinjuries. Honestly, I'm swaying toward the David Lee and Danny Granger side, but if you were to accept it, I wouldn't fault you for it. Oden (if/whenhealthy) has tremendous upside. Joe Johnson is a great player too.

Back
Top Bottom