..:Official 2008 AL Central Thread:..

Excited for opening day. I'll be giving Torii the proper respect that he's earned for his time with us. Have a feeling we'll be booing thisHernandez guy when he gets pulled in the 4th inning.

God the snow sucked on Monday... Pics will be up soon, it was fun
pimp.gif

Finally have a chance to post... But here are my Opening Day pics
smile.gif

It was really snowy before the game... I didn't get any pics of the weather
smh.gif

What are we going to do when we have the outdoor stadium?
indifferent.gif

25km1c7.jpg

Joe in warmups
pimp.gif

iw1z81.jpg

Countdown of remaining regular season home games in the Dome
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Killebrew pulled down the first number
pimp.gif

25z743o.jpg

wsw9ro.jpg

Carlos is a beast on the base path...
eek.gif

2h7pfya.jpg

Had my glove ready for Big Bad Vlad
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I was ready for a line drive to my section
wtzrbm.jpg

Then I had Tuesday off and took some random pics before the T-Wolves choke job to the "B" list Pistons
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
and
smh.gif
@ Flip for deactivating Chauncey, Rip, and Sheed... I don't want to see Ratliff and Stuckey
laugh.gif

View from 7th St...
103xvro.jpg

Target Center from 7th St...
35ji32s.jpg

Peek at the new Twins Stadium
eek.gif

sqjdzr.jpg

28ic27p.jpg

33w8hvq.jpg

Then I got this close to Chauncey, and he gave me the cold shoulder on an Auto
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

108fj7k.jpg

Probably because I didn't have any Pistons gear on
eyes.gif

PS, he looked healthy enough to play a little bit
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

I don't know what the hell Sheed was wearin
laugh.gif

Cut off or capri's
laugh.gif
with the pockets turned out
roll.gif

10qyq92.jpg

And lastly view from my seat to watch the Wolves blow a 21 point lead
sick.gif

t897bm.jpg

Tigers not looking as invincible as we thought they would be in December

Let us all hope this becomes a recurring trend.

glasses.gif

I don't know if any of you other Twins fans notice this or not, but what bugs the hell out of me is that the Twins can get on base, but can't get anyhits to drive those runs in... Going into tonights game, they had the 10th best average in the league, with only 4 runs scored. Tonight they were shut out
tired.gif

This was a huge problem last year as well... I know it's still early this year, but I hope this trend doesn't continue...

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I can't wait til our home opener against the Twinkies

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

We're going to spoil your opener and bring our brooms
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

I can't wait til our home opener against the Twinkies

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

We're going to spoil your opener and bring our brooms
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Forget that, the Good Guys are red hot right now.

and you know VazKKKKuez is going to pitch lights out today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why is everyone so preoccupied with the Tigers.

Like the Tigers and Indians are the only team in the Central

I think everyone is talking about them because they have the 2nd highest payroll in MLB
eek.gif

I agree though, the AL Central is hands down the best division in baseball
pimp.gif

detroit
clevend
royals
minnesota
chicago

man, i cant wait for all of you to eat your words come august about the royals. its always darkest before dawn.

man, i cant wait for all of you to eat your words come august about the royals. its always darkest before dawn.
Minnesota (a team projected to go last in the division) took 2 of 3 from you guys. With so much power in the division like Detroit, Chicago,Cleveland, the Royals (even having a good season) won't be able to get to the top of the division. There is just too many powerhouses they would have tosurpass.

^^^
they should of only taken one if it wasnt for the bull call we got for the last out. our guys are young, butler and gordon will have break through years. wehave the best bullpen in the division, with 3 great starters, im not yet sold on the other 2 just yet. the only person i dont like on our team is TPJ. he sucksat hitting but his D is pretty good.

we will score runs this year, and if our D is like last year or a little better, we wont finish last. that is going to chicago. pitching is horrible and thomewill fizz out.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

^^^
they should of only taken one if it wasnt for the bull call we got for the last out. our guys are young, butler and gordon will have break through years. we have the best bullpen in the division, with 3 great starters, im not yet sold on the other 2 just yet. the only person i dont like on our team is TPJ. he sucks at hitting but his D is pretty good.

we will score runs this year, and if our D is like last year or a little better, we wont finish last. that is going to chicago. pitching is horrible and thome will fizz out.

Kansas City hasn't been relevant since '85... I'll believe it when I see it.

^^^
forget about 03? we would of won the division if it wasnt for injuries. and looking at detroit this year, they look like there still in 03 lol.
new manager
new players
new team
new life

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

^^^
forget about 03? we would of won the division if it wasnt for injuries. and looking at detroit this year, they look like there still in 03 lol.
new manager
new players
new team
new life

But you didn't. That's why everyone forgets.

bottom line is, were not finishing last in the division. we finally have a good team and we are ready to contend. im telling you, the baseball world is in fora big suprise this year. this might be one of the best years for the central.

and sorias curve > everyone said in post above me. even tho i do like nathan. he thows some sick nasty stuff.

Back
Top Bottom