[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Yup Consequence opened up the show on Tuesday @MSG. Lupe ripped it w/Matt Santos. N.E.R.D was real cool. But Kanye ABSOLUTLEY KILLED IT! No Jay-Z....but easilythe best concert I have ever seen in my life. Those screens he had behind him were soooooo dope. I would pay to see that show again in a heartbeat.

I never get IF Nas is 'Ye favourite MC why he never brings him out and do "We Major".

Originally Posted by bklynboy820

LOL de ray had me dyinnn i neva knew ppl cud blazeee it up at msg i was sittin around sec 340 and madddd piff smoke was in the air during the whole concert

I was in section 336 and there was these 2 guys smoking the whole night. I was mad cause I hate anything having to do with smoking, but I guess they wereentitled to since they paid to get in.

Going on Tuesday night in London...floor seats. I can't find info anywhere on who's opening...anyone know?

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Going on Tuesday night in London...floor seats. I can't find info anywhere on who's opening...anyone know?
Consequence...Santogold. (I think)

Back
Top Bottom